- 111600 INR
- Air cooled, 4-stroke single cylinder OHC
- 5 Speed constant mesh
- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 9 @ 7000
- Torque @ RPM:
- 13 @ 6000
- 223 cc
- Top Speed:
- 78 mph
Hero Honda India has launched the 2012 Karizma ZMR which features a series of small upgrades. For the starters, the bike features new graphics, clear lens turn indicators, a redesigned engine cowl and new colors for the instrument cluster. Other features offered for the 2013 Hero Honda Karizma ZMR include a set of black alloy die-cast wheels, new fairing, silencer unit, dual light tailpiece and clear lens front indicators.
The 2013 Karizma offers a comfortable riding position thanks to its ergonomic seat and the sporty handle bar. Moreover, the bike features high class front shock-absorbers which do a great job of damping the vibrations.
On the safety side of things, the Karisma ZMR features a Bank Angle Sensor that switches off the ignition automatically if the bike tips over, tubeless tyres on both wheels, front and rear dics breakes and a multi reflector DC headlight.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2012 Hero Honda Karizma ZMR.
- Exciting new graphics
- Sporty undercowl
- Large diameter front-wheel disk brake
- Enhanced visor
- Astra gold front and rear disc plates.
- Aerodynamic design for superior handling at high speeds.
- Multi – Functional digital console with blue iIIumination and personalised message.
- Sporty full body cowl with body-coloured rear-view mirrors.
- Excellent visibility and less prone to damage.
- High intensite integrated LED tail light with integrated clear lens indicators.
Engine PGM-FI Fuel Injection
Ride above all with the new generation PGM-FI engine. It has a 16 bit ECU processor that scans the engine environment through hi-tech sensors and delivers the next level of performance.
16 Bit ECU Processor
- Rapid 3D digital fuel injection mapping for superior drivability
- Light weight vertical oil cooler for efficient cooling
12 hole Fuel Injector
- Ensures better atomization of fuel
Engine Oil Temperature Sensor (EOT)
- Provides different air fuel mixture at different temperatures to help instantt starting even in cold conditions
Intake Air Temperature Sensor (IAT)
- Senses the intake air temperature to determine and supply the optimum air to fuel ratio.
Throttle Possition Sensor (TPS)
- The throttle position sensor detects throttle opening and provides input to the ECU.
Crank Position Sensor
- Senses the position/time at which the fuel needs to be injected in relation to the Crank Angle.
- oxigen sensor ensures the correct air fuel ratio for the catalytic converter
Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)
- Measures mainifold absolute pressure ensuring optimum air to fuel ratio under various operating condotions.
Idle Air Control Valve (IACV)
- Automatically ensures idle stability in all terrains and ensures smooth on/off throttle respone.
Above All Styling
- Aerodynamic design for smooter handling at high speed
- Sporty seating posture with convenient grip for superior handling
- Split handlebars and retractable alumunium rider footrest
- Visor mounted collapsible aerodynamic rear view mirriors
Above All Technology
- Advanced new generation PGM-FI engine with FTIS
- Inverted GAs Reservoir Suspesion (iGRS) helps you ride easy
- Six high-tech sensors that make the efficency of your ride stand out
- Maintenance free battery for an easy start even in cold weather conditions
- Real Time Mileage Indicator (RTMI)
Above All Safety and Eco-Friendly Features
- HECS3 that gives world class environment friendly performance
- Bank Angle Sensor that switches off the ignition automatically if the bike tips over
- tubeless tyres on both wheels
- Front and rear dics breakes for efficient breaking
- multi reflector DC headlight for steady illumination
Break-through service package with 3 years or 40000 kms. warranty period and 6 free service benefits up to 18 months.
Free Service Schedule
- 1st Free Service:
- 500 -750 kms or 60 days from the date of purchase, whichever is earlier.
- 2nd Free Service:
- 2500 – 2800 kms or 100 days from the date of previous service, whichever is earlier.
- 3rd Free Service:
- 5000 – 5500 kms or 100 days from the date of previous service, whichever is earlier.
- 4th Free Service:
- 7000 – 7500 kms or 100 days from the date of previous service, whichever is earlier.
- 5th Free Service:
- 9000 – 9500 kms or 100 days from the date of previous service, whichever is earlier.
- 6th Free Service:
- 11000 – 11500 kms or 100 days from the date of previous service, whichever is earlier.
|Engine Type||Air cooled, 4 - stroke single cylinder OHC, fuel injection|
|Max. Power||13.15 kW (17.6 bhp) @ 7000rpm|
|Max. Torque||18.35 N m @ 6000 rpm|
|Acceleration||0-60 kmph in 3.7 sec|
|Bore x Stroke||65.5 x 66.2 mm|
|Compression Ratio||9.0 : 1|
|Ingnition||DC – FTIS (Full Transistorised Ignition System)|
|Engine||oil grade SAE 10 W 30 SJ grade (JASO MA Grade)|
|Gear box||5 Speed constant mesh|
|Chassis Type||Diamond Frame|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers|
|Suspension Rear||Swing arm with 5 step adjustable IGRS system|
|Front Brake||Disc, Dia 276 mm|
|Rear Brake Disc||Disc Dia 240 mm|
|Rim Size Front||18 x 1.85, 5 Spoke cast wheel|
|Rim Size Rear||18 x 2.15, 5 Spoke cast wheel|
|Tyre Size Front||80 / 100 x 18 – 47 P tubeless|
|Tyre Size Rear||100 / 90 x 18 – 56 P tubeless|
|Battery||12 V -6 Ah, MF – Wet battery|
|Head Light||12 V -35 W / 35W - Halogen bulb (Multi – reflector D.C type)|
|Position Lamp||12 V – 5 W X 2 nos.|
|Tail Stop Lamp||12 V -0.5 W / 4.1W LED lamp|
|Turn Signal Lamp||12 V -21 W (Amber bulb) x 4 nos. (Multi – reflector clear lens)|
|Ground Clearance||159 mm|
|Kerb Weight||159 kgs|
|Minimum Turning||2.50 metre|
Maxabout ---- "The Intrument cluster is best looking part in Karizma ZMR. Insert the key and you are greeted with a long scrolling message which ends with "Bon Voyage Fly Safe"."
Motobeam ---- "The ZMR is set to further augment our steadily growing presence in the premium segment,” Hero Honda Motors MD Pawan Munjal said"
Myindianguide ---- "ZMR logo is bold and catch the eye. This new version possesses big mask that houses new headlamp and rear view mirrors mounted on the front fairing."