The TnT Sport has further improved its performance! New up-grading obtain higher power and torque peak. With the sport version more exclusive than ever, the TnT takes another step ahead.
New colours and even more exclusive components for the TNT Sport, inspired by the super bike motorcycles for the most enthusiastic sports riders.
For stability and manageability in every road condition and for more precise steering, the Benelli technicians have worked long and hard on the suspension setting: up front, the Marzocchi fork with reversed, 50 mm rods, adjustable in spring compression, extension and preload.
The settings provide a more progressive action of the shock absorber to guarantee safer, more stable riding when changing directions, both on the road and on the track.
The winning point of the new TNT Sport is the perfect balance during braking: on this version the powerful Brembo system mounts the double floating disk, 320 mm, at the front with 4 piston radial calliper to always provide an optimal response during braking.
Another innovation, unique in the universal motorcycling panorama, which we find on all of the TNT 2005 year models is the possibility of modifying motor functions by simply pressing a lighted button on the dash support.
The engine control unit can be switched between free power and controlled power for better control of the motorcycle in poor traction conditions. This also guarantees a decrease in fuel consumption of 10-20% depending on driving style and on the road.
The free power configuration makes it possible to fully enjoy the torque features and engine power, while the controlled power configuration makes it possible to enjoy using the bike easily in the city, in two, even on asphalt with poor traction without stress.
The TNT Sport offers the perfect combination of manoeuvrability and brilliant engine performance with carefully designed details and prestige components to satisfy even the most demanding biker.
- Engine 4 stroke, 3 cylinders in line, tilted forwards 15°, fitted with
- anti-vibration countershaft
- Bore x stroke 88 x 62 mm
- Engine Displacement 1130 cc
- Compression ratio 11,5:1
- Cooling system liquid, with lateral double radiator, served by two electrofans
- Oil cooling system with radiator
- Distribution chain driven double head cam shaft with 4 valves per cylinder
- Lubrication wet sump
- Max power/rpm 101 kW at 9250 rpm
- Max torque/rpm 117 Nm at 6750 rpm
- Carburation electronic injection with 1 injector per cylinder
- Ignition single coil inductive discharge electronic ignition
- Clutch wet clutch
- Gearbox 6-speed extractable
- Transmission straight toothed primary gear, chain driven secondary
- Frame mixed solution. Front ASD steel tube trellis,
- fastened with screws to boxed rear section, aluminium alloy castings Subframe: aluminium die-case
- Suspension front: Marzocchi “upside down” fork diameter 50 mm, damping,rebound and spring pre-load adjustmentrear: ASD steel tube trellis swingarm with Extreme Technology single shock absorber with double Adjustment for damping, rebound and spring load.
- Wheels die-cast aluminium alloy
- front 3.5”x17”, rear 6.00”x17”
- Tyres Tubeless, radial;
- Front 120/70 x 17” - 120/65 x 17”;
- Rear 190/50 x 17” - 200/50 x 17” - 180/55 x 17”
- Brakes Brembo;
- Front: twin floating disk, 320 mm diameter, with twin radial 4-piston caliper rear: single disk, 240 mm diameter, with twin piston caliper
- Dimensions wheelbase 1419 mm
- seat height 780 mm
- Dry weight 199 kg