- Beta-Built single cylinder, Titanium 4-valve, 4-stroke liquid cooled, electric start with back up kick starter.
- Carburetor Keihin FCR-39mm
- 349 cc
Forged from Beta’s desire to improve it’s already tough off road motorcycle, the 2013 version of the 350RS comes with a series of upgrades which help it stay on the same lines with its rivals.
As far as power is concerned the 2013 Beta 350RS comes with a single cylinder, Titanium 4-valve, 4-stroke liquid cooled unit with electric start with back up kick starter. The engine is mated on a six speed gearbox paired with a wet multi-disc clutch. For 2013 the engine received a redesigned cylinder head including reinforced camshaft bridge, valve retainers, and updated cam chain tensioner to help reduce noise.
The motorcycle’s wheels are kept in check by a new Sachs 48mm fork with TFX technology and a rear adjustable Sachs shock absorber.
The 2013 Beta 350RS is offered with a starting price of $ 9299.00 and comes with a 12 month Limited Warranty.
Hit the jump for more information on the Beta 350RS.
- Redesigned cylinder head including reinforced camshaft bridge, valve retainers, and updated cam chain tensioner to help reduce engine noise.
- New clutch primary gear and springs for better engagement and clutch action.
- Updated counterbalance bearings for increased reliability.
- Stronger cam chain guides
- Increased oil volume to the engine cam chain for reduced friction.
- New oil drain plug for easier oil changes.
- All new Sachs 48mm fork with TFX technology, developed by Sachs exclusively for Beta. This new design allows the fork to move through its stroke with very little friction.
- New SKF fork seals and wipers with self-lubricating compounds to also reduce stiction.
- New triple clamp to match perfectly with the new front fork.
- Redesigned frame with extra gussets as well as an increased tube diameter on the lower tubes. This new frame has less flex and has improved stability.
- New front and rear brake rotors.
- New Brembo clutch master cylinder for a better clutch feel and engagement.
- Redesigned muffler (Spark Arrestor) offers better flow while retaining a quiet exhaust note.
- Redesigned front headlight and front fender support
- Striking new red color for 2013
|Engine Type||Beta-Built single cylinder, Titanium 4-valve, 4-stroke liquid cooled, electric start with back up kick starter.|
|Ignition||DC-CDI with variable ignition timing, Kokusan. Spark Plug NGK LKAR8A-9|
|Lubrication||Twin oil pumps with cartridge oil filter. Separate oil for engine and clutch .8 liter each|
|Final Drive||O-ring chain, Regina|
|Frame||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above exhaust port. Quick Air filter access from the side.|
|Dry Weight||247 lbs. dry|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.1 US gallons|
|Front Suspension||45mm Marzocchi USD fork, adjustable compression and rebound|
|Rear Suspension||Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression|
|Front Wheel Travel||11.4”|
|Rear Wheel Travel||11.4”|
|Final Gearing||14t front, 45t rear|
|Front Brake||260mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||240mm rotor|
|Front/Rear Rim||21” (Front) 18” (Rear)|
|Front/Rear Tire||Michelin Enduro, DOT approved|
|Warranty||12 month Limited Warranty|