- Six speed
- 79 L
Beta revealed the 2013 generation of its EVO 80 Sr which is a compact motorcycle designed for the beginning riders that are just starting to enter in the world of motorcyles.
Compared to the previous model, the new EVO 80 Sr comes with new plastics, new brakes, new wheels, improved ergonomics, better versatility and an all new frame with the main section obtained by hydroforming.
The 2013 Beta Evo 80 Sr is propelled by a single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled engine which sends its power to the rear wheel through a six speed transmission with wet, multidisc clutch.
The front wheel is kept in check by new 38 mm forks with rebound adjustment and altered offset to increase rideability while the rear one is combined with a new shockabsorber.
As far as prices are concerned the Beta EVO 80 comes can be yours for $4599.00 USD.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Beta Evo 80 Sr.
Attentive as ever to the needs of younger riders, Beta has enriched its trials range with a new Evo 80: more adult and professional geometry and dimensions, and the usual emphasis on feel and confidence for riders who are just starting.
The EVO range has been completely revised for 2013: new frame, new plastics, improved ergonomics and greater versatility.
Improving what for years has been the benchmark in Trial is always difficult, but once again the Tuscany House has managed to make a major development in its 2013 EVO models, starting with the introduction of a technology that has never been previously applied in the Trial market. The new 2013 EVO is in fact the first trial bike in the World to use a frame where the main section is obtained by hydroforming with all the advantages that this technology allows. Ease of maintenance, friendly riding, and ergonomics are further improved on the 2013’s by raising the bar to an even higher level of quality in the EVO family. The experience gained in the last year of racing and the constant research for new technical solutions, have led to an excellent product under any point of view.
Donato Miglio, Beta Trial Factory Team Manager, describes the EVO 2013: “Powerful and easy for riders of any level, the bike is extremely versatile with a great travel range. From your first ride you feel the EVO was made for your needs.” The 2013 EVO is therefore an excellent bike able to compete at the highest levels in national and international competitions and at the same time allows hobby riders to discover how easy the new EVO is to ride.
- New diameter forks ø 38 mm with rebound adjustment and altered offset to increase rideability
- New shockabsorber, derived from the one fitted to the larger-capacity machines, for even more professional and high-performance use
- Swing-arm mounted on roller bearings for increased smoothness, reduced friction and greater reliability
- Rationalisation and optimisation of the front end with a gain in terms of greater rigidity
- Improved performance from brake system as a result of the latest changes: ¦New rear brake caliper, more powerful, more controllable and better protected from knocks
- A new rear brake lever with improved operability
- New master-cylinder and front caliper: opposed pistons and floating disc for even more controllable and precise action
- New front disc cover of new design
- New hubs with larger wheel-spindles in ergal: reduced weight combined with increased rigidity and a more professional look
- New wheel-rims in aluminium, lighter and more rigid, and a move to tubeless tyres
- New aluminium handlebar with cross-piece
- New design of silencer, with optimised performance
- New ø 21 mm Dell’Orto carburettor
- New more precise and effective master-cylinderNew design for front mudguard
- New colours and graphics
|US MSRP Price||$4599.00 USD|
|Engine Type||Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled w/ reed valve|
|Ignition||Electronic 12 volt, 85 watt|
|Spark Plug||NGK BR7ES|
|Lubrication||Pre-mix (synthetic oil)|
|Frame||Steel frame w/ engine as support|
|Dry Weight||145.5 lbs. dry|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.7 US gallons|
|Front Suspension||38mm Paioli|
|Rear Suspension||Single shock, adjustable dampening & spring preload|
|Front Wheel Travel||6.9”|
|Rear Wheel Travel||5.9”|
|Final Gearing||11t front, 60t rear|
|Front Brake||185mm rotor w/ 4-piston caliper|
|Rear Brake||160mm rotor w/ twin-piston caliper|
|Front/Rear Rim||21” (Front) 18” (Rear)|
|Front/Rear Tire||Michelin Trial|
|Warranty||6 month Limited Warranty|
*specifications subject to change without notice.