The Beta RR 2T Racing 300 is a special version of the RR 2T 300 and comes with a slightly racier pedigree.
The RR Racing chassis comes with a front Marzocchi Shiver 48mm closed-cartridge fork paired with a rear monoshock with progressive compound lever. Its frame is made of Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port and power comes from a 293,1 cc, single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled engine.
Other features offered by the Beta RR 2T Racing 300 include Black triple clamps, aluminium-mounted plastic hand guards, aluminium foot pegs, gripper seat and racing graphics.
The bike weighs only 104 kg and is fitted with front and rear wave disc brakes. It is also worthy of being mentioned that its rims are shod in grippy 90/90 – 21 front and 140/80 -18 rear tyres.
The RR 4T RACING 2013 is available in limited edition since the mid of February 2013.
Hit the jump for more information on the Beta RR 2T Racing 300.
A race-ready version of the Beta RR Enduro 2T and 4T is now available
Available in 350 - 450 4T and 300 2T displacements, the RR Enduro RACING MY 2013 is a race oriented evolution of the high competitive RR Enduro. For the most demanding riders, these are the replica of the bikes used by Luis Correia, Robert Kvarnstrom and the other Beta Factory Team riders in the Enduro World Championship and in the major National and International events.
• The RR Racing chassis proudly features a Marzocchi Shiver 48mm closed-cartridge fork. Assembled with the famous green SKF low friction fork seals and wipers, it is extremely smooth. Settings have been updated and they are dedicated to 2T and 4T versions. They are the result of a long work done by Beta Enduro Factory team and they allow a higher level of performance, particularly in rough and choppy race tracks.
• Black triple clamps for a “racing” look.
• Aluminium-mounted plastic hand guards offer great protection from branches and rocks.
• Aluminium foot pegs are CNC-machined for a robust and lightweight quality, also with improved grip to keep those feet planted during serious bushwhacking!
• Gripper seat is stronger and matches the graphics of the factory bike. A pocket allows an ideal place to stow maps, or an enduro time card.
• Complete Racing graphics kit to top off this Italian beauty, the same graphics used on the official team bikes racing in the World Championship.
The RR 4T RACING 2013 will be available in limited edition from the mid of February, through Beta official importers and Dealers only.
The Beta RR 2T Racing 300 is a decently built enduro bike that won’t disappoint you in terms of reliability power or handling.
Once you jump on the saddle, the motorcycle feels fairly compact and thanks to its great ergonomics will make you feel pretty confident too. You’ll also notice that you can transfer effortless between riding modes (sitting or upright) as the changes of support can be done suitably.
The suspensions setup however, is a bit light for our tastes and many reviewers said that stiffer suspensions could significantly improve the motorcycle’s control on difficult terrain.
In terms of power, the engine’s force is impressive rewarding you with a great punch exactly where you need it the most.
|Engine type||Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled|
|Exhaust||Valve BPV Systsem|
|Starter||Kick- and electric starter|
|Spark plug||NGK BR7ES|
|Induction system||induction reed|
|Carburettor||Keihin PXK 36|
|Clutch||wet multi-disc clutch|
|Primary drive||straight toothing Z. 28/70|
|Engine oil||SAE 10W/40|
|Frame||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above |
the exhaust port
|Max length||2172 mm|
|Max width||807 mm|
|Max height||1270 mm|
|Seat height||930 mm|
|Ground clearance||320 mm|
|Footrest height||407 mm|
|Dry weight||104 kg (front 50 kg; rear 54 kg)|
|Fuel tank capacity||8,0 l.|
|Cooling system capacity||1,3 l.|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft|
|Rear suspension||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|Shock absorber stroke||135 mm|
|Front wheel travel||290 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||290 mm|
|Front brake||Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating |
|Rear brake||Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating |
|Front rim||21 x 1,6 - 36 holes|
|Rear rim||18 x 2,15 - 36 holes|
|Front tyre||90/90 - 21|
|Rear tyre||140/80 -18|