- Single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled
- 349 cc
The Beta RR 4T Racing 350 is a special version of the RR Enduro aimed as those who want a more race oriented model.
The company says that these models “are the replica of the bikes used by Luis Correia, Robert Kvarnstrom and the other Beta Factory Team riders in the Enduro World Championship and in the major National and International events.”
The motorcycle is built on a molybdenum steel frame with double cradle split above the exhaust port. The frame sits on a front Marzocchi Shiver 48mm closed-cartridge fork and a rear monoshock with progressive compound lever.
The Beta RR 4T Racing 350 is powered by a 350 cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine which is combined with a six speed transmission.
To be able to tackle even the toughest terrains without baking down, the Beta RR 4T Racing 350 needed a set of rugged tyres. Therefore it comes with 90/90 – 21 front and 140/80 -18 rear tyres.
Hit the jump for more information on the Beta RR 4T Racing 350.
A race-ready version of the Beta RR Enduro 2T and 4T is now available Available in 350 - 450 4T and 300 2T displacements, the RR Enduro RACING MY 2013 is a race oriented evolution of the high competitive RR Enduro. For the most demanding riders, these are the replica of the bikes used by Luis Correia, Robert Kvarnstrom and the other Beta Factory Team riders in the Enduro World Championship and in the major National and International events.
• The RR Racing chassis proudly features a Marzocchi Shiver 48mm closed-cartridge fork. Assembled with the famous green SKF low friction fork seals and wipers, it is extremely smooth. Settings have been updated and they are dedicated to 2T and 4T versions. They are the result of a long work done by Beta Enduro Factory team and they allow a higher level of performance, particularly in rough and choppy race tracks.
• Black triple clamps for a “racing” look.
• Aluminium-mounted plastic hand guards offer great protection from branches and rocks.
• Aluminium foot pegs are CNC-machined for a robust and lightweight quality, also with improved grip to keep those feet planted during serious bushwhacking!
• Gripper seat is stronger and matches the graphics of the factory bike. A pocket allows an ideal place to stow maps, or an enduro time card.
• Complete Racing graphics kit to top off this Italian beauty, the same graphics used on the official team bikes racing in the World Championship.
The RR 4T RACING 2013 will be available in limited edition from the mid of February, through Beta official importers and Dealers only.
Compared to the standard model, the Beta RR 4T Racing 350 doesn’t come with significant technical upgrades. Most of the modifications were made in the “style and design” department, so the Racing version comes with sportier graphics, black triple clamps, aluminium-mounted plastic hand guards, aluminium foot pegs and other small changes.
On the track the Beta RR 4T Racing 350 offers the same feel as the Beta RR 4T 350 so it handles great and forgives the errors pretty well. The brakes are decently strong and have plenty of control while the gearbox does a great job and you also get an improved clutch (hydraulic) for 2013.
It is also worthy of being mentioned that, the 2013 model is also a bit lighter than the previous model, while the engine received some upgrades too. This means that the new generation is slightly more agile, strong and reliable than the previous one.
|Engine type||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled|
|Valve train||DOHC finger follower / 4 titanium valve|
|Starter||Kick- and electric starter|
|Spark plug||NGK LKAR 8A-9|
|Lubrication||2 oil pumps|
|Carburettor||Keihin FCR-MX 39|
|Clutch||wet multi-disc clutch|
|Primary drive||straight toothing Z. 28/76|
|Engine oil||SAE 10W/50 0,8 l. + SAE 10W/40 0,8 l.|
|Frame||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port|
|Max length||2180 mm|
|Max width||807 mm|
|Max height||1270 mm|
|Seat height||940 mm|
|Ground clearance||320 mm|
|Footrest height||413 mm|
|Dry weight||v113,0 kg (front 55 kg; rear 58 kg)|
|Fuel tank capacity||8,0 l.|
|Cooling system capacity||1,4 l.|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft|
|Rear suspension||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|Shock absorber stroke||135 mm|
|Front wheel travel||290 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||290 mm|
|Front brake||Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating |
|Rear brake||Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating |
|Front rim||21 x 1,6 - 36 holes|
|Rear rim||18 x 2,15 - 36 holes|
|Front tyre||90/90 - 21|
|Rear tyre||140/80 -18|