- ingle-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, lamellar induction in the crankcase
- Carburettor Dell Orto PHBN 16 HS
- 49 cc
With its agile handling, lively engine and the sporty riding position the new generation Beta RR50 Motard Track is a versatile bike that is ready for fun every time you fire up its engine.
The new 2013 Beta RR50 comes with a totally changed design and fresh technical features that give it a more mature character. While designing the new generation RR50, Beta’s engineers wanted to offer a perfect combination between comfort, stability and maneuverability and we’ll have to admit that the result is quite impressive.
In terms of power, the Beta RR50 Motard Track is equipped with a single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled engine with lamellar induction in the crankcase. The engine’s power is kept in leash by a six speed transmission paired with a multi disc clutch.
As far as prices are concerned the Beta RR50 Motard Track can be yours for no less than 2.954 €.
Hit the jump for more information on the Beta RR50 Motard Track.
A revolution in the 50 cc: new range and real bike feeling.
It is difficult to keep calling them just "fifties". In fact, the displacement is the same, according to Highways Codes, but all the rest underwent to a true revolution. The new Beta 50 cc has a completely renewed design, as well as technical features and finishing, which makes it closer to a motor than to a motorbike. A real cure based on hormones that of Tuscan technicians, who heavily intervened on geometry, chassis and finishing. The result is an excellent mix of manoeuvrability, stability, great feeling when driving and a gorgeous look. With a wide and diverse range, it presents a series of models suitable for any requirements and wallets.
Premium and Entry Level versions join both classic versions - Enduro and Supermotard, featured by precious finishing and accurate performances. RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track top range have special components and top performances for those who love speed and a way to distinguish. Smart instead the Standard versions, both Enduro and Supermotard, thanks to more traditional components. They will be offered with a very interesting quality/price balance.
- Ø 40 mm fork with new aluminium steering plates, of which the lower one is forged.
- Alloy rims with black spokes.
- New wave brake disks (Ø 300 mm front and Ø 220 mm rear) together with floating brake pliers ensure high braking capacity and stable performances.
- New aluminium forged rear brake lever, with reduced weight and excellent stiffness features.
- New steel swingarm. The new design ensures great robustness features and stability when driving.
- New high-resistant steel chassis with elliptical uprights, square tubes and box structure on the steerer. The frame of the new RR Enduro 50 allowed the new bike to improve the already existing manoeuvrability and stability skills when driving.
- New exhaust system with passage on the right side with red anodised silencer.
- Anodised aluminium ring gear with 50 teeth.
- Unified system with a single ignition key, steering lock and access to the tank.
- New design of the gear lever, created for aluminium moulding. It improves the activation function.
- Black motor crankcase: an aggressive touch of great impact.
- New design of the tank, plastic superstructures and seats. Aesthetic impact is not the only feature that improved. Handling and functionality of the bike facilitate movements on the driving seat, so you can feel all the advantages when driving.
- Led rear tail lamp. Compact and of great impact.
- Modifications applied on the steerer geometry together with the pitch increase and height seat decrease allowed designers to meet the proverbial manoeuvrability of RR "fifties" with a higher stability. Today the feeling is to drive a real motor, in every aspect!
- Special graphics, great impact Track with cristall tricolour seat.
- 3D texture stickers for an exclusive look and simplified cleaning.
- Integrated pillion handle to provide a "clean" design.
- Tank with greater capacity (6.5 l) to ensure a higher autonomy (about 180 km).
|Engine Type||Single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, lamellar induction in the crankcase|
|Ignition||Electronic AET 12V - 85W|
|Spark plug||NGK BR9 ES|
|Lubrication||Mixing with mechanical pump, fuel 1,5% (with|
|Carburettor||Dell’Orto PHBN 16 HS|
|Clutch wet||multi-disc clutch|
|Primary trasmission||Z. 20/71|
|Secondary Trasmission||Z. 11/50|
|Engine oil||SAE 20W/30 (820c)|
|Frame||steel double cradle frame|
|Wheel base||1390 mm|
|Max length||2000 mm|
|Max width||805 mm|
|Max height||1155 mm|
|Seat height||900 mm|
|Ground clearance||315 mm|
|Footrest height||365 mm|
|Dry weight||85 kg|
|Fuel tank capacity||6,5 l.|
|Cooling system capacity||620 cc|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic fork with ø40 mm shaft|
|Shock absorber||stroke 62,5 mm|
|Front wheel||travel 190 mm|
|Rear wheel||travel 240 mm|
|Front brake||disc ø300 mm|
|Rear brake||disc ø220 mm|
|Front rim||2,50 x 17|
|Rear rim||3,50 x 17|
|Front tyre||110/80 - 17|
|Rear tyre||130/70 - 17|