The race ready 2014 Beta 2T Racing 250 follows on the footsteps of its siblings and offers a sporty package for the adrenaline-hungry riders.
Among the special features offered by the Beta RR 2T Racing 250 you’ll find black anodized footpegs, chain tensioners in red alloy, a handlebar protector, double mapping CDI, a quick release pin for the front wheel axle and racing decals, inmoulded on the radiator covers.
For enhanced performances you also get a new cylinder with special cylinder head (300 2T ONLY). Talking about performances the Beta RR 2T Racing 250 is powered by a 249cc, single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled engine with BPV Power Valve System and electric start with back up kick starter.
As far as prices are concerned, the 2014 Beta RR 2T Racing 250 can be yours for $8,699.
Hit the jump for more information on the Beta RR 2T Racing 250.
The “ready to compete” version Beta RR Enduro 2T and 4T
After the big success of the 2013 model year Beta RR Enduro Racing, the Tuscan manufacturer has again decided to launch a limited edition for 2014, designed for riders, who expect a maximum performance even under extreme riding conditions.
Available in 250-300 2T e 450 - 498 4T, the RR Enduro RACING MY 2014 arrive as a consequent interpretation of Enduro through the factory in the outskirts of Florence.
RR Enduro Racing models have their roots closed to the WEC Beta Factory Team, which features riders like Johnny Aubert and Luis Correia.
2014 Beta RR 2T Racing 250 Key Features:
• Closed Cartridge 48 mm Marzocchi front fork equipped with anodized black fork yokes. The settings have been individually adapted to the different requirements of 2T and 4T as a result of a long term development, which was performed by the Beta Enduro Factory Team, and includes the feedback of the factory riders in oder to guarantee a maximum precision and riding stability on difficult tracks.
• Footpegs black anodized.
• Chain tensioners in red alloy.
• Handlebar completed with handlebar protector, for safer riding on extreme tracks.
• Double mapping CDI, to adapt engine performance to various soil conditions.
• Quick release pin for front wheel axle.
• Gear and brake lever in black.
• Oil plug in red alloy.
• White handguards mounted ex works.
• Racing decals, inmoulded on radiator covers for perfect durabilty.
• New clinder with special cylinder head (300 2T ONLY).
|Engine Type||Beta-Built single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, with BPV power valve system and electric start with back up kick starter.|
|Exhaust||Valve Beta Progressive Valve (BPV)|
|Spark Plug||NGK BR7ES|
|Carburetor||Keihin PXK 36mm|
|Final Drive||O-ring chain|
|Frame||Molybdenum steel/double cradle w/quick air filter access.|
|Steering Rake/Offset||27 degree rake/20mm Offset|
|Dry Weight||223 lbs.|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.5 US gallons|
|Front Suspension||48 mm Factory Marzocchi closed cartridge fork, SKF seals and PFP adjuster.|
|Rear Suspension||Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression|
|Front Wheel Travel||11.4”|
|Rear Wheel Travel||11.4”|
|Front Brake||260mm floating rotor|
|Rear Brake||240mm rotor|
|Front/Rear Rim||21” (Front) 18” (Rear)|
|Front/Rear Tire||Michelin Enduro Competition|
|Warranty||6 month Limited Warranty|