The Beta RR 50 Motard Standard is a sleek and agile motorcycle that has all it needs to deliver first class ride and handling performances.
At its heart sits a 49.7 cc, single cylinder, 2 stroke, liquid cooled engine with lamellar induction in the crankcase. The engine’s power is kept in leash by a six speed transmission with wet multi-disc clutch. The engine is mounted on a red, steel double cradle frame and is fueled by a 6.5 liters fuel tank.
Among the features offered by the 2014 Beta RR 50 Motard Standard you’ll find a new decal in new graphic design, a more resistant front mudguard, new microfused footpegs, a modern exhaust with nickel coating and a silencer in red alloy.
You also get a rear swingarm in black steel and a conical 28, 5 mm handlebar.
Hit the jump for more information on the Beta RR 50 Motard Standard.
Revolutionary 50cc with real motorcycle feeling
The RR 50, reigning Europoan Enduro Champion, will change tech specs and design for 2014. Just the capacity of 50 cc remains, the rest will become much more motorcycle than moped. The models will combine excellent handling and stability, a great riding experience and a spectacular new look.
The 50 cc form an own little range inside the overall range with various models for multiple use. Also the classic Enduro and Supermotard versions have been fine-tuned and facelifted. At their side, the customer will find bikes at entry level and, more important, the premium models. The top end RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track convince with precious European components and unexpected skills on track or off road.
The Standard versions offer a brilliant value for money relation and the same base bike as the premium ones.
2014 Beta RR 50 Motard Standard Key Features:
• New decal in new graphic design which will distinguish the new 50 cc range from the previous ones.
• New front mudguard, for all 50 cc, more resistant and better debris protection.
• Red frame for the top end models RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track.
• New microfused footpegs, light and rigid, for RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track.
• Rear swingarm in black steel, for RR Supermotard e RR Enduro Standard (entry level), creating a new racing look.
• Front fork R16V – diameter 41mm - USD - for RR Motard Track; additionally in adjustable version for RR Enduro Factory.
• Conical 28, 5 mm handlebar for RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track.
• RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track offer an exhaust with nickel coating and a silencer in red alloy in order to complete the sharp dress.
• Alloy cast wheels with 5 spokes for the classic RR Supermotard and Standard and spoke wheels with red rims for RR Supermotard Track.
|Engine Type||Single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, lamellar induction in the crankcase|
|Ignition||Electronic Moric 12v - 100W|
|Spark plug||NGK BR9 ES|
|Lubrication||Mixing with mechanical pump, fuel 1,5% (with synthetic oil)|
|Carburettor||Dell’Orto PHBN 16 HS|
|Clutch||wet multi-disc clutch|
|Primary trasmission||Z. 20/71|
|Secondary Trasmission||Z. 11/50|
|Engine oil||SAE 20W/30 (820c)|
|Frame||steel double cradle frame|
|Wheel base||1390 mm|
|Max length||2000 mm|
|Max width||805 mm|
|Max height||1155 mm|
|Seat height||900 mm|
|Ground clearance||315 mm|
|Footrest height||365 mm|
|Dry weight||85 kg|
|Fuel tank capacity||6,5 l.|
|Cooling system capacity||620 cc|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic fork with ø37 mm shaft|
|Shock absorber stroke||50 mm|
|Front wheel travel||210 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||200 mm|
|Front brake disc||ø260 mm with single opposed piston|
|Rear brake disc||ø220 mm|
|Front rim||Aluminium Alloy rim|
|Rear rim||Aluminium Alloy rim|
|Front tyre||100/80 - 17|
|Rear tyre||130/70 - 17|