The Beta RR Enduro 50 Standard is a revolutionary dirt bike that was especially designed to conquer the toughest trails without breaking a sweat.
The motorcycle is built around a 49.7 cc, single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled engine with lamellar induction in the crankcase. The engine’s power is kept under control by a six speed transmission with wet, multi-disc clutch. The unit is mounted on a steel double cradle frame which sits on a front hydraulic fork with 37 mm shaft and a rear monoshock.
The bike weighs only 85 Kg and has a compact wheelbase that measures only 1385 Mm which helps you maneuver it without too much fuss in any conditions.
To be able go head to head with the toughest terrains, the Beta RR Enduro is also equipped with a pair of grippy tires that measure 80/90 – 21 up front and 110/80 – 18 at the rear.
Hit the jump for more information on the Beta RR Enduro 50 Standard.
Revolutionary 50cc with real motorcycle feeling
The RR 50, reigning Europoan Enduro Champion, will change tech specs and design for 2014. Just the capacity of 50 cc remains, the rest will become much more motorcycle than moped. The models will combine excellent handling and stability, a great riding experience and a spectacular new look.
The 50 cc form an own little range inside the overall range with various models for multiple use. Also the classic Enduro and Supermotard versions have been fine-tuned and facelifted. At their side, the customer will find bikes at entry level and, more important, the premium models. The top end RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track convince with precious European components and unexpected skills on track or off road.
The Standard versions offer a brilliant value for money relation and the same base bike as the premium ones.
2014 Beta RR Enduro 50 Standard Key Features:
• New decal in new graphic design which will distinguish the new 50 cc range from the previous ones.
• New front mudguard, for all 50 cc, more resistant and better debris protection.
• Red frame for the top end models RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track.
• New microfused footpegs, light and rigid, for RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track.
• Rear swingarm in black steel, for RR Supermotard e RR Enduro Standard (entry level), creating a new racing look.
• Front fork R16V – diameter 41mm - USD - for RR Motard Track; additionally in adjustable version for RR Enduro Factory.
• Conical 28, 5 mm handlebar for RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track.
• RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track offer an exhaust with nickel coating and a silencer in red alloy in order to complete the sharp dress.
• Alloy cast wheels with 5 spokes for the classic RR Supermotard and Standard and spoke wheels with red rims for RR Supermotard Track.
|Engine Type||Single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, lamellar induction in the crankcase|
|Ignition||Electronic Moric 12v - 100W|
|Spark plug||NGK BR9 ES|
|Lubrication||Mixing with mechanical pump, fuel 1,5% (with|
|Carburettor||Dell’Orto PHBN 16 HS|
|Clutch||Wet multi-disc clutch|
|Primary trasmission||Z. 20/71|
|Secondary Trasmission||Z. 11/51|
|Engine oil||SAE 20W/30 (820cc)|
|Frame||steel double cradle frame|
|Wheel base||1385 mm|
|Max length||2052 mm|
|Max width||805 mm|
|Max height||1190 mm|
|Seat height||930 mm|
|Ground clearance||345 mm|
|Footrest height||395 mm|
|Dry weight||85 kg|
|Fuel tank capacity||6,5 l.|
|Cooling system capacity||620 cc|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic fork with ø37 mm shaft|
|Shock absorber stroke||50 mm|
|Front wheel travel||210 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||200 mm|
|Front brake disc||ø260 mm|
|Rear brake disc||ø220 mm|
|Front rim||21 x 1,6 - 36 holes|
|Rear rim||18 x 1,85 - 36 holes|
|Front tyre||80/90 - 21|
|Rear tyre||110/80 - 18|