- Horsepower @ RPM:
- Torque @ RPM:
- 992 L
The Db5 personifies the tradition of Bimota. The tubular steel trellis frame with machined plates in aircraft alloy envelops the desmo 1000 in a compact and functional package.
The innovation behind the tubular composite swing arm, exclusive to Bimota, confirms the commitment of the company to continuous research and development.
The design is revolutionary: for the first time a fully faired sport bike with engine completely exposed. Compact dimensions and the precision matching of each componente maximize the sensation of agility and lightness.
- Frame - 25/20mm tubular chrome molybdenum steel trellis with lateral plates in aircraft alloy
- Rear frame - 35/25/15mm tubular chrome molybdenum steel trellis with lateral plates in aircraft alloy
- Wheelbase - 1425mm
- Front suspension - Öhlins upside-down fully adjustable forks 43mm with TiN surface treatment
- Steering angle - 24°
- Rear suspension - Fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock
- Front wheel travel - 120mm
- Rear wheel travel - 120mm
- Trail - 99,83 mm
- Seat height - 790mm
- Foot rest height - 395+/-16mm with radial regulation
- Front brake - 2 x 298 mm semi-floating discs, 4-piston 4-pad radial calipers - Brembo
- Rear brake - 220 mm disc, 2-piston 2-pad calipers - Brembo
- Wheels - Front: 3,50x17" - Rear: 5,50x17"
- Tyres - Front: 120/70/17 - Rear: 180/55/17
- Weight - 156Kg
- Engine: Ducati - L twin cylinder, 2 valves per cylinder, Desmodromic - air/oil cooled, 992 cc
- Horse Power - 92hp @ 8500 rpm
- Max. Torque - 61lbs-ft @ 5500 rpm
- Gear Box - 6 Speed