- 102 cubic-inch, air-cooled, pushrod OHV, 48° V-twin
- Wide-ratio 5-speed
- 40mm Mikuni CV w/throttle position sensor
- 1670 cc
Do you want to mix your passion for choppers with your passion for martial arts? Then you should take a closer look at the BMS Choppers Road Star Mortal Kombat.
This custom bike features a tasty paint scheme which draws inspiration from the famous video game. Though, besides its custom paint the BMS Choppers Mortal Kombat Road Star offers a wide range of features which make it a fairly capable chopper.
For the starters it is equipped with a modern 102 cubic-inch, air-cooled, pushrod OHV, 48° V-twin engine which has a displacement of 1670cc. The engine is mounted on a rigid, double-cradle frame which features a tasty 32° rake. The retro look of the motorcycle is further enhanced by its long 66.5" wheelbase as well as the old school headlight and the simple fenders.
As far as suspensions are concerned, the Mortal Kombat Road Star is fitted with telescopic 43mm preload adjustable front forks and a Link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock.
Hit the jump for more information on the BMS Choppers Mortal Kombat Road Star.
Another BMS creation!!! Mortal Combat theme!
The Road Star Just Keeps Getting Better and Better
Are you ready for the New 2004 Road Star? The Star Family’s bare-knuckled brawler has been working out hard and it shows - inside and out. Modern-day V-twin muscle meets legendary styling, making this more than just a motorcycle. It’s a rolling work of art.
At the heart of the improvements is the New 102 cubic-inch air-cooled, long-stroke, OHV 48° twin engine that pumps out huge amounts of torque barely off idle for brisk acceleration and fantastic overall cruising performance. Additional engine mods include redesigned valve system, camshafts, rocker arms, air induction system, cooling fins and beefed up clutch. Bottom line...more power and performance.
There’s lots more. An all-new lightweight and high-strength final drive belt provides long life, quiet operation and better acceleration. All-new brakes featuring dual 298mm front disc brakes with 4-piston calipers (that come straight off the YZF-R1) and 320mm single disc rear brake for strong stopping power.
Short and long range rider comfort is supreme thanks to wide, swept-back, 1"-diameter, rubber-mounted handlebars, restyled touring rider seat that’s 40mm wider, a reshaped passenger seat and full-size floating-type rider floorboards with new rubber inserts.
And, with its new ultra-thin, tank-mounted speedometer, beefy, brushed-steel forks, sculpted steel fenders and all-new 16" cast wheels shod with tubeless tires, no other cruiser does it so elegantly.
The 2004 Road Star: Redefining the standard.
- Pushrod valve actuation keeps overall engine height down and ensures more uniform heat dissipation due to the lack of a cam chain case.
- Hydraulic valve lifters driven by twin camshafts deliver exceptional performance and less maintenance.
- Single Mikuni 40mm CV carburetor with throttle position sensor features electronic fuel and accelerator pumps, carburetor heater and handy side-mounted air filter to ensure consistent fuel flow, greater throttle response and optimum power throughout the rev range.
- Smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission with 5th-gear overdrive delivers outstanding cruising performance with low rpm at highway speeds.
- Heel-toe shifter adds versatility and enhances overall cruising comfort.
- Ceramic composite cylinder bore plating ensures greater durability due to optimal heat dissipation.
- Dry sump lubrication system uses a handy spin-on filter and creates lower center of gravity by helping keep overall engine height to a minimum.
- Electric starting system features solenoid-activated auto-decompressor for easy, dependable starting.
- 2-into-2 exhaust system features beefy, staggered shotgun dual pipes putting out a soulful V-twin exhaust tune.
Chassis and Suspension
- Solid-mounted engine housed in specially designed rigid, double-cradle frame features a stylish 32° rake.
- Extra-long 66.5" wheelbase creates long and low retro profile, added rider comfort and well- balanced handling.
- Telescopic 43mm preload adjustable front forks with stainless steel covers and 5.5" of travel stylishly smooth out the bumps.
- Link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock with 4.3" of travel lowers center of gravity for excellent handling and plusher ride quality.
- Rear shock is tucked out of sight for a classic, hardtail look.
- Separate subframe positioned under deeply valanced rear fender allows easy customization with numerous accessible mounting points.
Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
Deeply valanced steel fenders combine timeless styling with rugged durability.
5.3-gallon fuel tank with low-fuel warning light means exceptional cruising range.
Seat and fork locks both integrated into main ignition switch for extra convenience.
Handy dual underseat helmet holders.
Powerful 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and comes with beautiful chrome finish.
12V 18AH maintenance-free battery ensures fuss-free, dependable starting.
|Color||Custom Paint Job|
|Engine||102 cubic-inch, air-cooled, pushrod OHV, 48° V-twin|
|Bore x Stroke||97 X 113mm|
|Fuel System||40mm Mikuni CV w/throttle position sensor|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5.3 gal.|
|Seat Height||27.9 in.|
|Brakes Front||Dual 298mm discs|
|Brakes Rear||320mm disc|