- Horsepower @ RPM:
- Torque @ RPM:
- 1170 L
- Top Speed:
- 129 mph
Where you’re going, there are no zip codes.
Boasting a 15% increase in both power output and torque, this lean (496lbs.) and mean (1200cc, 100bhp) machine features BMW’s newly updated boxer engine and a host of features that make it the ultimate answer to the call of the wild.
Since its introduction in early 2004, the versatile R 1200 GS - winner of Motorcyclist’s Adventure category - has won consistent praise from motorcycle enthusiasts and the motorcycling press for its exceptional performance both on and off-road. In addition to being named Motorcycle of the Year in 2004 by editors of Motorcyclist, International Bike of Year by industry editors, and selected as one of Cycle World’s top ten motorcycles for 2004, the GS also earned an International Design Excellence "Gold" Award by the Industrial Design Society of America.
Standart Equipment :
- Hazard warning flashers
- Single key locks
- Closed Loop 3 Way Catalytic Converter
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Magnesium cylinder head covers
- Hydraulic rear spring preload adjuster
- Front spring preload mechancally adj.
- Cast wheel double spoke design
- Prob Stand with Starter Inhibit
- Stainless steel clutch and brake lines
- Rear susp. strut with trav. Dep. Damping
- Diagnostic interface
- Electronic immobilizer
- Low-beam headlamp height adjustment
- Info flat screen
- Power socket
- Luggage rack
- Adjustable handbrake, clutch levers
- Side stand with starter interlock
- Integral ignition switch and steering lock
- 2-section adjustable dual rider seat
- Adjustable windshield