- Rotax V-twin engine, liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control
- 5-speed semi-automatic with reverse (SE5)
- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 100 @ 7500
- Torque @ RPM:
- 80 @ 5000
- Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI)
- 998 cc
The 2013 Can-Am spyder ST limited offers a pretty unique riding experience thanks to its three wheel configuration.
Its unique construction gives you a great riding position and once on board, you are met by a spacious saddle, a Garmin navigation system, a big protective windscreen and thermal grips. You also get plenty of storage places that have a total capacity of 29.5 gal. On the safety side of things you get Vehicle Stability System, ABS brakes, Traction Control and Cruise Control.
Power comes from a 998cc Rotax V-twin, liquid-cooled engine with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control. It cranks out a maximum power of 100 hp (74.5 kW) at 7500 RPM and 80 lb-ft. (108 Nm) of torque at 5000 RPM. The engine is fueled by a pretty generous 6.6 gal (25 L) fuel tank.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Can-Am Spyder ST Limited.
Indulge your touring side with the luxury and comfort of the Spyder ST Limited, from the Garmin† navigation system and chrome details to the rider thermal grips and extra storage for long hauls. Plus, the Spyder ST Limited comes with all of the features and amenities of the Spyder ST-S.
A perfect blend of sport and touring, the Spyder ST Limited combines ample storage and wind protection with the ergonomics to handle tight corners as easily as it handles long rides. Plus, it features automotive-inspired technologies like a Vehicle Stability System and a manual or semi-automatic transmission, giving it a smooth, confident ride.
Get comfortable taking the corners. The Spyder ST Limited combines the performance you long for with the comfort and convenience you need. It’s stylish and street savvy, yet still highway hungry.
- 12-spoke chrome front rims
- AM/FM audio system with iPod† cable
- Garmin† Zumo 660 GPS with Bluetooth† capability
- Removable Saddlebag kit with color-matched panels
- Embroidered Spyder ST Limited seat
- Chrome trim
- Rider heated grips
- Front cargo liner
- 12V power outlet
- Compatible with the optional RT-622 trailer
- 998cc Rotax V-Twin engine
- Vehicle Stability System
- 12 gallons (44 L) of storage
- Metallic silver front rims with twin-spokes
- Adjustable windshield with wind deflectors
- Adjustable passenger footboards
- Sport touring seat
- Multifunction color digital display
- Roadster electronic command center
- Anti-theft system: Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
- Compatible with the optional RT-622 trailer
- Carbon-black front rims with twin-blade spokes
- Refined front fenders with integrated LED lights
- Electronic cruise control
- Rider footboards (w/ SE5 transmission only)
- Painted A-arm and front spoiler
- Stability Control System
- The stability control assesses your intended direction via the handlebar and determines the vehicle’s appropriate response. The system individually applies the brakes to the wheels and/or reduces excess engine torque until control is regained.
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Sensors monitor the rotation of all three wheels. If any of the wheels is at risk of locking, ABS reduces brake pressure on it. This intervention repeats in rapid succession and can be performed independently on each wheel, allowing for maximum braking performance.
- Traction Control System
- Whenever the Traction Control System detects excessive rear wheel spin (e.g., in slippery conditions), it reduces engine torque by regulating engine ignition and fuel injection. This enables the roadster to accelerate with minimum corrective input from the rider.
- Rider Footboards
- Stretch out and enjoy the ride with the added legroom of Carbon Black rider footboards, designed with vibration dampening for more comfort. (SE5 transmission only)
- Painted Spoiler / A-Arms Covers
- Stylish, sporty accents to give your Spyder ST Limited an even more high-performance attitude.
- Cruise Control
- Set a comfortable pace, then just sit back and enjoy the scenery.
- S Trim Package
- Unique Carbon Black treatment on the handlebars, exhaust tip, footrests, rear sprocket and springs adds a stylish edge.
- Sport-Touring Seat
- Firm and comfortable seat for handling tight corners as well as long-distance rides.
- Other Amenities
- Rider thermal grips, a front cargo liner for organizing your belongings and a 12-V power outlet.
- Adjustable Backrest
- A must for your passenger. It blends perfectly with the vehicle’s design and is easily removable when not in use. (Optional)
- Entertainment System and GPS
- AM/FM audio system with iPod integration cable, weather band and optional satellite radio. Plus a Garmin Zumo 660 GPS and Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Chrome Wheels AND Castings
- 15-inch, 12-spoke chrome wheels and chrome accents on the exhaust tip and heat shield for a unique, upscale look.
- Removable Saddlebags
- Lockable, color-matched, rigid saddlebags for 18 gallons (68 L) of storage. Each with enough room for a helmet.
- Ample Storage
- Lockable front storage with 12 gallons (44 L) of watertight space and enough room for two helmets.
- Multi-Function Color Display
- Vivid, full-color digital screen allows easier access to vehicle information, such as speed, trip distance and RPMs.
- 15-in. Front Wheels with Low-Profile Tires
- Metallic Silver, twin-spoke wheels and low-profile tires with exclusive treads for a more striking look
- Wind Protection
- Adjustable windshield and removable wind deflectors that allow you to customize your wind protection to match the weather conditions.
|Engine Type||998cc Rotax V-twin engine, liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control|
|Bore & stroke||3.82 x 2.68 in. (97 x 68 mm)|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Max Power||100 hp (74.5 kW) @ 7500 RPM|
|Max Torque||80 lb-ft. (108 Nm) @ 5000 RPM|
|Transmissions||5-speed semi-automatic with reverse (SE5)|
|Front suspension||Double A-arm with anti-roll bar|
|Front suspension travel||5.9 in. (151 mm)|
|Rear suspension||Swing arm with monoshock|
|Rear suspension travel||6 in. (152 mm)|
|Brake type||Foot-operated, hydraulic 3-wheel brake|
|Front brake||270 mm discs with Brembo 4-piston fixed calipers|
|Rear brake||Single 270 mm disc with Brembo single-piston floating caliper|
|Front wheel||Chrome twelve-spoke, 15 x 5 in. (381 x 127 mm)|
|Rear wheel||Carbon-Black, 15 x 7 in. (381 x 178 mm)|
|Wheel base||67 in. (1,711 mm)|
|Seat height||33 in. (737 mm)|
|Ground clearance||4.3 in. (110 mm)|
|Dry weight||864 lb (392 kg)|
|L x W x H||105 x 59.3 x 52.4 in. (2,667 x 1,506 x 1,332 mm)|
|Total storage capacity||29.5 gal (112 L)|
|Maximum vehicle load||440 lb (200 kg)|
|Fuel capacity||6.6 gal (25 L)|