The Can-Am Spyder RS is a sporty three-wheeler designed with comfort and adrenaline in mind.
Thanks to its unique configuration, the Spyder RS offers an ergonomic riding position and a great stability at both low and high speeds. You also get a lot of storage places and a comprehensive list of technologies borrowed from the automotive realm, such as Vehicle Stability System and manual or semiautomatic transmissions.
At the heart of the Can-Am Spyder RS sits a 998 cc Rotax V-twin engine, liquid-cooled engine with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control. The engine cranks out a maximum power of 100 hp (74.5 kW) at 7500 RPM and 80 lb-ft (108 Nm) at 5000 RPM.
The stopping power is assured by front 270 mm discs paired with Brembo 4-piston fixed calipers and a rear 270 mm disc grabbed by a Brembo single-piston floating caliper.
Hit the jump for more information on the Can-Am Spyder RS.
Attitude comes standard . Embrace the open road with the Spyder RS. Its sport-ergonomic position makes accelerating and cornering a blast. And with its proven Rotax engine and high-performance brakes, it’s always ready to hit the road when you are. Plus, it offers ample storage and automotive-inspired technologies like a Vehicle Stability System and a manual or semi-automatic transmission for quicker, smoother shifts.
- 998cc Rotax V-Twin engine
- Vehicle Stability System
- 12 gallons (44 L) of storage
- Metallic silver front rims with twin-spokes
- Sport windshield
- Brembo brake system
- Multifunction LCD / analog gauge
- Roadster electronic command center
- Anti-theft system: Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
- 6 twin-blade spokes Carbon Black front rims
- FOX PODIUM front suspension
- Refined front fenders with integrated LED lights
- Two-tone coloration
- Carbon Black trims
- Painted A-arm and front spoiler
- Seat with contrast stitching
- RS-S graphics
- Electronic cruise control
- Multifunction color digital gauge
- Comfort Seat
- Premium plush styling with stitched seat skin. Custom saddle look and new relaxed sitting position. Increases driver and passenger comfort and reduces tailbone pressure. Ideal for driving long distances.
- Fog Lights
- Enhance low beam light for better visibility at ground level and on the sides of your vehicle. Uniquely styled halogen fog lamps feature a 35W bulb and clear lens with a faceted inner reflector. Harness included. Easy installation.
- Proven Rotax V-Twin Engine
- With 998cc, the powerful Rotax V-Twin engine delivers crisp acceleration and plenty of torque. And the electronic throttle improves fuel economy.
- Multi-Function Gauge Display
- State-of-the-art LCD and analog gauges display all critical information.
- 15-in. Front Wheels with Low -Profile Tires
- Metallic Silver, twin-spoke wheels and low-profile tires with exclusive treads for a stylish edge.
- Ample Storage
- Lockable front storage with 12 gallons (44 L) of watertight space and enough room for two helmets.
|Engine Type||998 cc Rotax® V-twin engine, liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control|
|Bore & stroke||3.82 in. x 2.68 in. (97 x 68 mm)|
|Max Power||100 hp (74.5 kW) @ 7500 RPM|
|Max Torque||80 lb-ft (108 Nm) @ 5000 RPM|
|Transmissions||SM5 - 5-speed manual with reverse OR|
|Front suspension||Double A-arm with anti-roll bar|
|Front suspension||travel 5.9 in. (151 mm)|
|Rear suspension||Swing arm with monoshock|
|Rear suspension||travel 6 in. (152 mm)|
|Front brakes||270 mm discs with Brembo 4-piston fixed calipers|
|Rear brake||270 mm disc with Brembo single-piston floating caliper|
|Front tires||165 / 55 R15|
|Rear tire||225 / 50 R15|
|Front rims||Metallic Silver 6 twin-spoke, 15 x 5 in. (381 x 127 mm)|
|Rear rim||Metallic Silver, 15 x 7 in. (381 x 178 mm)|
|L x W x H||105 x 59.3 x 45.1 in. (2,667 x 1,506 x 1,145 mm)|
|Wheelbase||67 in. (1,711 mm)|
|Seat height||29 in. (737 mm)|
|Ground clearance||4.5 in. (115 mm)|
|Dry weight||798 lb (362 kg)|
|Total storage capacity||12 gal (44 L)|
|Maximum vehicle load||440 lb (200 kg)|
|Fuel capacity||6.6 gal (25 L)|