The Can-AM Spyder RT Limited is a sporty tree-wheeler packed with numerous features especially developed to make it comfortable and agile.
Compared to the standard Spyder RT, the RT limited ads some extra comfort features, a Garmin navigation system and generous amounts of chrome.
The Can-Am Spyder RT Limited is also equipped with various automotive-inspired technologies like Vehicle Stability System, Traction Control, Power steering and Cruise control.
In terms of power the Can-Am Spyder RT Limited is equipped with a 998cc, Rotax V-twin, liquid-cooled engine with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control. Fire up the engine and you’ll be assaulted by a maximum power of 100 hp (74.5 kW) and 80 lb-ft. (108 Nm) of torque achieved at 5000 RPM. The engine’s power is kept under control by a 5-speed semi-automatic transmission with reverse (SE5).
Hit the jump for more information on the Can-Am Spyder RT Limited.
The ultimate way to enjoy the road, the Spyder RT Limited offers unrivaled comfort and luxury, from the exclusive touring seat to the Garmin† navigation system to generous amounts of chrome. Plus, the Spyder RT Limited comes with all of the features and amenities of the Spyder RT-S.
The ultimate touring vehicle. The perfect way to start your journey, the Spyder RT Limited offers plenty of comfort and convenience, from wind protection and an ergonomically designed touring saddle to ample amounts of storage. It also features automotive-inspired technologies like a Vehicle Stability System and a manual or semi-automatic transmission for a smooth, confident ride.
- 12-spoke chrome front rims
- Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with bluetooth capability
- Embroidered Spyder RT Limited seat
- Chrome trim
- 4 semi-rigid travel bags
- Equip your Spyder RT with the RT-622 trailer
- Electronically-adjustable rear air suspension
- Refined front fenders with integrated LED light
- Rider footboards (w/ SE5 transmission only)
- Fog lamps and LED accent lights
- Heated passenger grips with control
- Front cargo light and liner
- Push-button electronic front cargo release
- Secondary gauges (fuel information, engine temperature)
- Heated passenger grips with control
- 998cc Rotax V-twin engine
- 41 gallons (155 L) of storage
- Vehicle Stability System
- AM/FM audio system with iPod† cable
- Rider heated grips with control
- Adjustable electric windshield
- Electronic Cruise control
- Ultra comfort touring saddle with lumbar support and integrated passenger backrest
- Multifunction color digital display
- Anti-theft system: Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
- Roadster electronic command center
- Limited-Edition Seat
- Exclusive seat with embroidery for a more refined riding experience.
- GPS Navigation System
- Integrated Garmin† Zumo 660 GPS with an easy-read, 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) touch screen and Bluetooth† wireless technology.
- Increases the Spyder RT cargo capacity from 41 gallons (155 L) to a cavernous 205 gallons (777 L). The only factory-made, and the most technologically advanced, trailer on the market. (Optional)
- Chrome Wheels AND Castings
- 15-inch, 12-spoke chrome wheels and chrome accents on the exhaust tip, heat shield, mirrors, and rider and passenger footboards for a unique, upscale look.
- Semi-Rigid Travel Bags
- Four removable travel bags that have plenty of storage and are easy to carry once you’ve reached your destination.
- Rider Footboards
- Stretch out and enjoy the ride with the added legroom of Carbon Black rider footboards, designed with vibration dampening for more comfort. (SE5 transmission only)
- Adjustable Rear Air Suspension
- 5-position, adjustable-on-the-fly rear suspension for easily accommodating your passenger, trailer or rider preference.
- Fog and LED Accent Lights
- Additional lighting for improved visibility and more spectacular arrivals.
- Ultra Comfort Touring Saddle
- Premium saddle with lumbar support and passenger backrest for maximum comfort during long journeys.
- 41 Gallons (155 L) of Cargo Space
- Lockable front storage, plus two side compartments, a rear compartment and a glove box. All watertight.
- Entertainment System
- Satellite-radio-ready, AM/FM audio system with iPod† integration cable, weather band, radio settings and an amber display. Plus, rear speakers with independent audio control to spoil your passenger even more.
- Other Comfort /Touring Amenities
- Adjustable-on-the-fly electric windshield, cruise control, adjustable passenger footboards and heated rider handgrips.
|Engine Type||998cc Rotax V-twin engine, liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control|
|Bore & stroke||3.82 x 2.68 in. (97 x 68 mm)|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Max Power||100 hp (74.5 kW) @ 7500 RPM|
|Max Torque||80 lb-ft. (108 Nm) @ 5000 RPM|
|Transmissions||5-speed semi-automatic with reverse (SE5)|
|Front suspension||Double A-arm with anti-roll bar|
|Front suspension travel||6.85 in. (174 mm)|
|Rear suspension||Swing arm with pneumatic adjustable preload|
|Rear suspension travel||6 in. (152 mm)|
|Brake type||Foot-operated, hydraulic 3-wheel brake|
|Front brake||270 mm discs with Brembo 4-piston fixed calipers|
|Rear brake||Single 270 mm disc with Brembo single-piston floating caliper|
|Front wheel||Chrome twelve-spoke, 15 x 5 in. (381 x 127 mm)|
|Rear wheel||Carbon-Black, 15 x 7 in. (381 x 178 mm)|
|Wheel base||67.3 in. (1,711 mm)|
|Seat height||30.4 in. (772 mm)|
|Ground clearance||4.5 in. (115 mm)|
|Dry weight||955 lb (433 kg)|
|L x W x H||105 x 61.9 x 59.4 in. (2,667 x 1,572 x 1,510 mm)|
|Total storage capacity||41 gal (155 L)|
|Maximum vehicle load||494 lb (224 kg)|
|Fuel capacity||6.6 gal (25 L)|