Packed with a comprehensive list of modern technologies and wrapped in a sporty skin, the Can-AM Spyder RT-S is a modern machine that rewards you with a unique riding experience.
The Can-Am Spyder RT-S is equipped with a 998cc Rotax V-twin, liquid-cooled engine with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control. The engine develops a maximum output of 100 hp (74.5 kW) at 7500 RPM and 80 lb-ft. (108 Nm) of torque at 5000 RPM. Its power is sent to the wheels though a 5-speed manual transmission with reverse (SM5).
Among the features offered as standard equipment for the Can’Am Spyder RT-S there are exclusive 15-in. wheels, rider footboards, a rear air suspension and Fog and LED Accent Lights.
On the safety side of things the Can-Am Spyder RT-S is equipped with ABS brakes, Traction Control, Power steering and Vehicle Stability System.
Hit the jump for more information on the Can-Am Spyder RT-S.
Custom trim and exclusive 15-in. wheels for a sportier look. Rider footboards and a rear air suspension for an extra dose of comfort. Plus, it comes with all the features of the Spyder RT.
Add a little edge to touring with the Spyder RT-S. The custom trim package and exclusive 15-inch wheels give it a unique look, while the rider footboards and rear air suspension bring an extra dose of comfort to the ride. In addition, the Spyder RT-S comes with all of the features and amenities of the Spyder RT.
The ultimate touring vehicle. The perfect way to start your journey, the Spyder RT-S offers plenty of comfort and convenience, from wind protection and an ergonomically designed touring saddle to ample amounts of storage. It also features automotive-inspired technologies like a Vehicle Stability System and a manual or semi-automatic transmission for a smooth, confident ride.
- 12-spoke, Carbon-black front rims
- Electronically-adjustable rear air suspension
- Refined front fenders with integrated LED light
- Rider footboards (w/ SE5 transmission only)
- Carbon-black trim
- Fog lamps and LED accent lights
- Heated passenger grips with control
- Front cargo light and liner
- Push-button electronic front cargo release
- Secondary gauges (fuel information, engine temperature)
- Heated passenger grips with control
- Equip your Spyder RT with the RT-622 trailer
- 998cc Rotax V-twin engine
- 41 gallons (155 L) of storage
- Vehicle Stability System
- AM/FM audio system with iPod† cable
- Rider heated grips with control
- Adjustable electric windshield
- Electronic Cruise control
- Ultra comfort touring saddle with lumbar support and integrated passenger backrest
- Multifunction color digital display
- Anti-theft system: Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
- Roadster electronic command center
- Rider Footboards
- Stretch out and enjoy the ride with the added legroom of Carbon Black rider footboards, designed with vibration dampening for more comfort. (SE5 transmission only)
- Adjustable Rear Air Suspension
- 5-position, adjustable-on-the-fly rear suspension for easily accommodating your passenger, trailer or rider preference.
- S Trim Package
- Add a stylish edge with a unique Carbon Black treatment on the handlebars, footrests, rear sprockets and springs. Plus secondary gauges with a chrome bezel.
- 15-in Wheels and Refined Front Fender
- Carbon Black, 12-spoke front wheels. Plus refined front fenders with integrated LED light pipes and improved aerodynamics for more attitude.
- Fog and LED Accent Lights
- Additional lighting for improved visibility and more spectacular arrivals.
- Ultra Comfort Touring Saddle
- Premium saddle with lumbar support and passenger backrest for maximum comfort during long journeys.
- 41 Gallons (155 L) of Cargo Space
- Lockable front storage, plus two side compartments, a rear compartment and a glove box. All watertight.
- Entertainment System
- Satellite-radio-ready, AM/FM audio system with iPod† integration cable, weather band, radio settings and an amber display. Plus, rear speakers with independent audio control to spoil your passenger even more.
- Other Comfort /Touring Amenities
- Adjustable-on-the-fly electric windshield, cruise control, adjustable passenger footboards and heated rider handgrips.
|Engine Type||998cc Rotax V-twin engine, liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control|
|Bore & stroke||3.82 x 2.68 in. (97 x 68 mm)|
|Max Power||100 hp (74.5 kW) @ 7500 RPM|
|Max Torque||80 lb-ft. (108 Nm) @ 5000 RPM|
|Transmissions||5-speed manual with reverse (SM5)|
|Front suspension||Double A-arm with anti-roll bar|
|Front suspension travel||6.85 in. (174 mm)|
|Rear suspension||Swing arm with pneumatic adjustable preload|
|Rear suspension travel||6 in. (152 mm)|
|Brake type||Foot-operated, hydraulic 3-wheel brake|
|Front brake||270 mm discs with Brembo 4-piston fixed calipers|
|Rear brake||Single 270 mm disc with Brembo single-piston floating caliper|
|Front wheel||Carbon Black twelve-spoke, 15 x 5 in. (381 x 127 mm)|
|Rear wheel||Carbon-Black, 15 x 7 in. (381 x 178 mm)|
|Wheel base||67.3 in. (1,711 mm)|
|Seat height||30.4 in. (772 mm)|
|Ground clearance||4.5 in. (115 mm)|
|Dry weight||955 lb (433 kg)|
|L x W x H||105 x 61.9 x 59.4 in. (2,667 x 1,572 x 1,510 mm)|
|Total storage capacity||41 gal (155 L)|
|Maximum vehicle load||494 lb (224 kg)|
|Fuel capacity||6.6 gal (25 L)|