The CFMoto Terralander 800 has all it needs to be considered a capable ATV. It is tough, strong and pretty agile too, so you won’t have any problems to ride over rugged terrains.
It also features an ergonomic design and its comfortable saddle is combined with an adjustable handlebar offering a fairly relaxed riding position. Moreover, the ATV’s racks can deal with a load of 35kg up front and 70kg out back, so you won’t complain about practicality either.
At the heart of this small beast lies an 800cc Dual V-cylinder,4-stroke,4-valve,OHC engine that cranks out 47kw power and can tow a maximum weight of 225 kg on a trailer.
It is also worthy of being mentioned that the engine is combined with an EFI system for better atomization, lower fuel consumption, lower pollution and better acceleration. Like it was expected the CFMoto Terralander 800 offers the possibility to electronically switch between 4WD and 4WD modes.
Hit the jump for more information on the CFMoto Terralander 800.
Terralander 800, integrated with CFMOTO’s core technologies, is a combination of technique and art. Equipped with a low RPM, high torque and powerful output ATV engine, the vehicle’s high maneuverability and characteristics apply to racing, entertainment and laboring.
- 800cc Dual V-cylinder,4-stroke,4-valve,OHC, 47kw power
- EFI system with better atomization, lower fuel consumption, lower pollution,better acceleration.
- Load/pull, Max. load: 35kg(front rack), 70kg(rear rack),
- Max load of trailer: 150kg, Vehicle equipped with towed bracket, Max load:255kg
- 3000lb electric winch helps self- secure or other assistance, the design of 2" reciever bracket features connecting rear trunk and other vehicles towed.
- 2The best liquid-cooled engine in domestic industry is better than air-cooled engine system on heat radiation, oil temperature adjustable, stronger power, lower fuel consumption, longer lifetime of engine.
- 2800cc Veetwin, 4 Stroke, 8 Valve, SOHC 62HP@6700 RPM. Front and rear axles rotation is more efficient.
- 2Better off-road performance, climbing easily 25° hillside, 27.5cm of ground clearance with full load, better driving on bumpy mountain road.
- 225inch or 26inch offroad lines“Maxxis”tires provide driving smoothly on bumpy road. Front and rear dual crossarm independent suspensions minimizes shock, which drives rough terrain as flat road.
- 2Rack can load enough personal belongings to meet the needs of long distance travel.(Maximum load: front rack 35kg, rear rack 70kg).
- 2inch approved ball and towed bracket helps connection of rear trunk and other trailer. Rack can load enough personal belongings to meet the needs of long distance travel.(Maximum load: front rack 35kg, rear rack 70kg).
Front suspension tipped slightly backward, which reduces brake dive while parking. Rear Suspension tipped slightly frontward, which reduces brake dive parking or acceleration.
- Front independent hydraulic brake system with dual brake caliper provides reliability while braking.
- Rocker arms made by light-weight aluminum alloy increase durability, excellent in shape.
- Double seats can be modified as single seat with removing rear seat and backrest.
|Engine Type||V-twin, 8-valve, SOHC, EFI, Liquid cooled|
|Bore & Stroke||91 x 61.5mm|
|L x W x H||2,310 x 1,180 x 1,340mm|
|Seat Height||Front:800mm, Rear:960mm|
|Mini Ground Clearance||270mm|
|Mini Turning Diameter||8.2m|
|Shock Absorber||Spring Preloaded, Oil Damping|
|Rim||Front: Light Alloy 12×6.0AT/Aluminum Alloy 14×7.0AT, Rear: Light Alloy 12×7.5AT/Aluminum Alloy 14×8.0AT|
|Tire Pressure(kpa||)Front: 26×9-12 49J/AT 26×9-14 48J, Rear: 26×11-12 55J/AT 26×11-14 54J|
|Color(s) Available||Titanium Grey, Red, Metallic Blue, Crystal Orange|