2006 Harley-Davidson FLHRS/I Road King Custom
Lean and clean the FLHRS/I Road King Custom rolls with a cool attitude inspired by the California beach scene. A smooth front fender, swept-back chrome wind deflector and pull back Beach handlebars, and leather-covered smooth hard bags give the Road King Custom a streamlined, liquid profile. Low Profile rear suspension and a deep bucket seat combine for a seat height of just 26.1 inches, the lowest in the Touring family. Chrome Slotted Cast Alloy wheels, nickel-plated tank badges, bullet front and rear turn signals, streamlined rider footboards, passenger pegs and brake pedal, and a smooth chrome fuel tank console are exclusive custom features. Offered in eight solid, Sunglo and pearl colors for 2006.
The Road King Custom arrives on the scene with the power and style of a traveling rock-and-roll show, drawing fans from all over. No one can resist a glimpse of the swept-back chrome ...
... visor atop pullback beach bars. It’s styling as only Harley-Davidson can push it. Clean leather bags with hidden supports and latches. Electro-formed, chromed metal fuel tank emblems. Streamlined floorboards and passenger pegs. Tank-mounted stretched chrome console. The sweet sounds of a Twin Cam 88 powertrain. And with the Custom’s smooth-riding, refined chassis and lowered air-adjustable rear suspension, this is definitely one show that always hits the road in style.
Harley Davidson FLHRS/I Road King Custom features
- Vibration-isolated, 1450cc Twin Cam 88 engine
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome covers
- New low-effort clutch
- Clear-lens, reflector-optics headlight with chrome nacelle
- Chrome wind deflector
- Pull back Beach handlebars
- Low 26.1-inch seat height
- Nickel-plated Harley-Davidson tank emblem
- Large, silver-faced speedometer in stretch chrome console
- Cast and chrome slotted alloy wheels
- Streamlined footboards, passenger pegs and brake pedal
- Smooth leather-covered saddlebag with no visible saddlebag guards
- Clean front and rear fenders
- Slash-cut mufflers
- Triple disc brakes
- Low-profile, air-adjustable rear suspension
- Cruise control-ready
- New 50 amp/650 watt charging system