The FLHT/I Electra Glide Standard offers a selection of basic touring amenities for the rider who’s looking for a no-nonsense, long-distance motorcycle. It also serves as an ideal entry point for an owner interested in creating a personalized custom. Locking GTX hard saddlebags, the classic Harley-Davidson fork-mounted touring fairing with instrumentation, air-adjustable rear suspension, triple-disc brakes and auxiliary lamps are standard. Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection is an available option. Offered in traditional Vivid Black, new Fire Red Pearl and new Sunglo Blue.
A beet-red sun erupts over the skyline as you tuck the last provisions into the hardbags. Backside eased into the comfort-stitched saddle, you turn on the new Advanced Audio System by ...
... Harman/Kardon, giving the sunrise a soundtrack all its own. It’s a brand new day courtesy of the Electra Glide® Classic. Odds are, it’ll be a good one. You’ll enjoy the better part behind a fork-mounted fairing with all the instruments, riding on an air-adjustable suspension. Triple-disc brakes. A redesigned Tour-Pak luggage box for more passenger room. Wraparound backrest. And the relentless EFI Twin Cam 88 powertrain to propel you to the next brand new day and beyond.
Harley Davidson FLHTC/I Electra Glide Classic features
- Vibration-isolated, 1450cc Twin Cam 88 engine
- Silver powder-coated engine
- New low-effort clutch
- New 50 amp/650 watt charging system
- Air-adjustable rear suspension
- Bat-wing, fork-mounted fairing
- Locking GTX nylon alloy saddlebags
- Comfort-stitch touring saddle
- Fairing-mounted speedometer and tachometer, voltmeter and fuel gauge
- Triple-disc brakes
- Cruise control-ready
- New clear-lens reflector-optics auxiliary lamps
- New Pinstripe footboard inserts
- New ignition switch