Custom touches include Streamliner footboards, brake pedal and passenger pegs. A stretched, chrome fuel tank console has an embossed, diamond-cut nameplate. The tank features a special smoked-chrome emblem. The result is a touring motorcycle that looks lower, lighter and cleaner than an Electra Glide and rolls down the road with more attitude. The Street Glide is available in four solid colors: Vivid Black, Black Pearl, Black Cherry and Deep Cobalt.
Only a Harley can lay bare this much custom style without compromising comfort. The new FLHX Street Glide™. Check out the less-is-more look. Mirrors mounted right in the fairing ...
... Solo headlight. It’s a front end worthy of triple-takes. Chrome stretched console and smoked chrome tank badges are works of art. Slammed suspension. Clean hardbags. This is every bit a Glide with a whole lot of street. Pry your eyes off the rear ground effects and new LED fender lights and then get in the bucket seat. Carb or EFI Twin Cam 88 power and Advanced Audio System by Harman/Kardon® await. Just right for parading all this style from one end of the country to the other.
Harley Davidson FLHX/I Street Glide Features
- Vibration-isolated, 1450cc Twin Cam 88 engine
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome covers
- New low-effort clutch
- New 40-watt Advanced Audio System by Harman/Kardon
- Batwing fork-mounted fairing
- Smoked mini wind deflector
- Fairing-mounted mirrors
- Clean front fender
- New black Cast Slotted Alloy wheels
- Stretched chrome console
- New smoked chrome 3-D tank emblem
- New custom bucket seat with perforated insert
- Streamliner footboards, brake pedal and passenger pegs
- Low Profile rear suspension
- New rear fender ground effects with Tri-line LED lighting
- New low-hung license plate mount and hidden plate illuminator
- GTX Nylon hard saddlebags with color-matched latches
- New slash-down mufflers
- New 50 amp/650 watt charging system