The new FXDBI Street Bob takes minimalist styling to a new extreme. Inspired by the post-World War II "bobber" movement, the Street Bob discards any component not required by law ... a passenger seat and pegs, for example. A solo seat sets the tone for a motorcycle designed for the individualist. Seat height is just 25.8 inches. Mini ape-hanger handlebars, the classic Fat Bob fuel tank, a new wrap-around rear fender and steel laced wheels complete a profile that will stand out in the cruiser crowd. A new wrinkle-black finish is applied to the battery box, console and belt guard. Four color choices include new Black Denim, a flat-black finish.
This one might take you back to the middle of the century when riders looking for a little extra speed and a unique custom look on a Harley started stripping off the shiny parts.
Check out the raked front end, solo seat and Black Denim paint option. Now get ready to put two fists in the wind, courtesy of factory ape hangers framing the road ahead. The emblem on the Fat Bob™ tank looks like it was carved from a block of solid metal. Laced wheels. Black powder-coated, polished Twin Cam 88 powertrain. And the new 6-speed Cruise Drive™ transmission via mid-mount controls. Kick it into gear and you’re riding clean and pure. It’s just what the open road calls for.
Harley Davidson FXDBI Dyna Street Bob features
- Vibration-isolated Twin Cam 88 engine with ESPFI
- Black powder-coated engine with polished covers
- Chrome staggered shorty dual exhaust
- New 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- New 49 mm forks
- New 29 degree fork angle/29 degree steering head angle
- Mini ape-hanger handlebars
- Fat Bob fuel tank
- Street Bob air cleaner trim ring
- Special tank emblems
- Wrinkle-black console with turn signal indicators
- Wrinkle-black battery cover with polished trim
- Wrinkle-black belt guard
- Tank-mounted speedometer
- Solo seat
- Mid-mounted foot controls
- New wrap-around rear fender
- New 160 mm rear tire
- Steel Laced wheels
- New Black Denim paint available