The FXDCI Super Glide Custom gleams night and day with an extra complement of chrome components, including chrome engine covers, chrome headlight cover and speedometer housing. The console is color-matched to the fuel tank and the fuel tank lid ring is chromed. A low-slung seat and silver 10-Spoke Cast Aluminum wheels are new for 2006. A new single floating brake rotor allows more of the front wheel to be visible. Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced wheels are an option. The Super Glide Custom is offered in nine solid and Sunglo colors.
Want to swing a leg over your very own private chrome island? Then step right up to the Super Glide® Custom. It’s what happens when you mix brute strength with a whole lot of eye appeal You get smooth-operating power with a vibration-isolated, silver powder-coated, chrome-detailed Twin Cam 88® engine.
This year, there are six gears to play with as you lean in and out of curves with ease. We gave the Custom 49mm forks up front. New 160mm rubber in back. And truckloads of shimmering chrome in between. Stretched tank. Top-mounted speedometer. There’s also a low-slung two-up seat. Just in case you prefer your chrome islands not so private.
Harley Davidson FXDC I Dyna Super Glide Custom features
- Vibration-isolated Twin Cam 88 engine with ESPFI
- Silver powder-coated engine with chrome covers
- Chrome staggered shorty dual exhaust
- New 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- New 49 mm forks
- New 29 degree fork angle/29 degree steering head angle
- New wrap-around rear fender
- New 160 mm rear tire
- New silver 10-Spoke Cast Aluminum wheels
- New single floating front brake rotor
- Top-mounted speedometer with chrome housing
- Color-matched fuel tank console
- Chrome headlight cover
- Chrome fuel lid ring