A new 200mm rear tire, Black Slotted Cast Aluminum Disc rear wheel with color-matched belt sprocket and a wider bobtail fender have the already menacing FXSTB/I Night Train looking tougher than ever for 2006. Staggered chrome pipes flash in front of an all-black powertrain with wrinkle-black trim on the engine covers and air cleaner, oil tank and rear fender supports. A black console is perched on the fuel tank. The raked FX front end carries a 21-inch laced wheel. The Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced front wheel and Forged Polished Aluminum Disc rear wheel are available as factory-installed options. Available in Vivid Black, Black Pearl and Black Cherry, of course.
Get in the Badlander seat. Reach for the drag-style bar. Then stretch out to the forward controls. In this riding position, it’s easy to see why the Night Train® is notorious for causing a stir ...
... This year, it gets a fatter 200mm rear tire on a Black Slotted Aluminum Disc wheel - the aggressive look you want, done right by the factory. New, widened bobtail fender. All nicely balancing out a narrow, raked front. To push the custom street look further, we blacked out the tank console, air cleaner cover, oil tank and rear fender supports. At the center is the black powder-coated Twin Cam 88™ engine belting out a haunting melody. No matter the hour, night is always just a throttle turn away.
Harley Davidson FXSTB/I Softail Night Train features
- Rigid-mount, 1450cc Twin Cam 88B balanced engine
- Black powder-coated engine with wrinkle-black and texture-black covers
- Hardtail styling with hidden, horizontal rear shocks
- New 200mm rear tire
- New Slotted Black Cast Aluminum Disc rear wheel
- New black color-matched belt sprocket
- New wide rear bobtail fender
- Laced 21-inch front wheel
- Low, smooth Badlander seat
- Drag bars on six-inch risers
- Black tank console, air cleaner, oil tank and rear fender supports
- Three-dimensional tank emblem