The menacing presence of the new VRSCD Night Rod will cause a stir on the boulevard. This new model combines a raked-out, 36 degree fork angle with mid-mount controls for more aggressive cruising. Seat height is a low 26 inches. The highway pegs are standard for more relaxed riding. The Night Rod takes its styling cues right off the drag strip, with a color-matched speed screen visor, a black frame and blacked-out mirrors and controls, and chrome straight- shot dual exhaust pipes. The Revolution V-Twin engine is finished in black powdercoat with highlighted fins and polished covers. Slotted Machined Cast Aluminum disc wheels come standard, or order the optional black Staggered 10-spoke Cast Aluminum wheels for a more aggressive look. The Night Rod can be ordered with optional chrome engine covers and an optional security system. Eight color choices include new Black Denim, a flat-black finish.
If you like lean, low and raw, there’s plenty here. This new hot rod-inspired motorcycle is built around the big power of the Revolution engine. Mid-mount controls. Straight-shot mufflers ...
... Low-rise bars. What better way to put 120 horses through the paces. New seat. Highway pegs. Long hauls feel more like quick jaunts. Check out the Black Denim paint option. Color-matched speed screen visor. Blacked-out engine. Or the beautiful black and chrome engine covers option you see here. Brembo brakes. New Slotted Aluminum Disc wheels or a Black Staggered 10-Spoke wheel option. A 180mm rear tire grounds the look. It’d be a sin to leave this much rubber standing still.
Harley Davidson VRSCD Night Rodfeatures
- Liquid-cooled, 1130cc Revolution V-Twin engine
- 120 hp at 8250 rpm/ 80.0 ft. lbs. torque @ 7000 rpm
- New black powder-coated engine with highlighted fins and polished covers
- Mid-mount controls with highway pegs
- 36-degree fork angle
- 49 mm forks
- Brembo triple-disc brakes
- Black power-coated hydroformed frame
- Adjustable handlebars
- New 18-inch slotted disc rear wheel, 19-inch slotted disc front wheel
- Aluminum radiator shroud with twin vortex air scoops
- New black mirrors, hand controls and springs
- Round reflector-optic headlight
- New color-matched speed screen visor
- 3.7-gallon under-seat fuel cell
- Chrome straight-shot exhaust
- Low 26-inch seat height
- New clock and dual tripmeter
- Improved side-stand