XL 883C Sportster 883 Custom Model Overview
The Sportster 883 Custom has forward controls and pullback handlebars for a lower profile and laid-back riding position. A 4.5-gallon fuel tank, two-up seat and 21-inch laced steel front wheel and cast aluminum solid disc rear wheel are standard. Chrome Aluminum Profile laced front and rear wheels are an option. Choose from 12 solid, pearl and two-tone paint combinations.
The only thing better than a street-eater is a custom street-eater, like the Sportster® 883 Custom you see here. We begin by giving it the smooth-operating, rubber-mounted Evolution® engine ...
... and 4.5-gallon tank. Then we go to work from there. We raise the handlebar, lower the suspension, and give it easy-to-reach forward foot controls. It all makes the riding position feel right. The custom look wouldn’t be complete without a 150mm rear tire. Chrome Profile Laced wheel options available for both front and rear. And for the finishing touch, we even gave this ride a sleek two-up seat. Because the only thing better than eating up miles of endless asphalt is sharing the experience.
Harley Davidson XL 883 Sportster 883 Custom features
- Rubber-mounted XL Evolution 883 engine
- Silver powder-coated engine and covers
- New smoother, quieter transmission
- New lighter clutch effort
- Chrome staggered shorty dual exhaust
- Chrome pullback handlebar riser
- Laced 21-inch front wheel, aluminum disc 16-inch rear wheel
- One-piece, two-up seat
- Forward foot controls
- 4.5-gallon fuel tank
- Optional Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced wheels