- Horsepower @ RPM:
- Torque @ RPM:
- 883 L
- 0-60 time:
- 6.6 sec.
- Top Speed:
- 103 mph
Take a look at what just came down victory lane. The SportsterÂ® 883R model is back, cleaner and meaner than ever. Wide rear tire and fender. Staggered shorty dual exhaust pipes ...
Two-up seat with passenger pegs. Dual disc brakes up front. We stayed true to the authentic H-D racing look, available in three schemes: black on orange, black on black or black on silver. There’s a racy checkered-flag graphic. And check out the blacked-out treatment: satin black calipers, forks, air cleaner cover, handlebars and rear springs. Even the Evolution® engine is cloaked in black. Lift the stand, twist the throttle, and just like that, it’s Saturday night at the racetrack.
XL 883R Sportster® 883R Model Overview
The thundering Harley-Davidson XR flat-track racer is the inspiration for the XL Sportster 883R. The Evolution V-Twin powertrain is finished in wrinkle-black powdercoat. The 13-spoke cast-aluminum wheels, handlebars, fork sliders, headlamp eyebrow, air cleaner cover and rear springs are also finished in no-nonsense black. Top it off with dual front disc brakes, chrome shorty dual exhaust and Harley-Davidson racing graphics on the fuel tank. You can almost smell dirt and hear the crowd. A new sidestand reduces the effort required to lift the bike off the stand by 40 percent. Available for 2006 in new Mirage Orange, Vivid Black or Brilliant Silver.
Harley Davidson XL 883R Sportster 883R features
- Rubber-mounted XL Evolution 883 engine
- Black powder-coated engine with wrinkle-black covers
- New smoother, quieter transmission
- New lighter clutch effort
- Black handlebars, air cleaner cover, fork sliders, headlamp eyebrow and springs
- One-piece, two-up seat
- New black 13-spoke cast aluminum wheels
- Dual front disc brakes
- Low-rise handlebar
- Chrome staggered shorty dual exhaust
- Mid-mounted foot controls
- Classic 3.3-gallon fuel tank
- New sidestand design
- Race-inspired tank graphic