Recalling deep Harley-Davidson roots, the FLHRC Road King Classic rides with nostalgic styling cues like wide whitewall tires on steel laced wheels, a tooled leather touring seat, leather-covered hard-shell saddlebags and metal trim.
The Road King Classic is just as ready for the highway with the new Twin Cam 96 engine, 6-speeed Cruise Drive transmission and reduced clutch lever effort. With eye-catching details, the Road King Classic is ready for the road with a large detachable windshield, air-adjustable rear suspension, auxiliary passing lights, triple-disc brakes, electronic fuel injection and cruise control.
Offered in four solid colors and six two-tone color combinations, plus three two-tone custom color options for 2007.
FLHRC Road King Classic features
- New rubber mount 1584cc Twin Cam 96 engine
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome treatment
- New 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- Standard Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- New redesigned football shape air cleaner
- Detachable windshield
- Large, tank-mounted speedometer
- Leather-wrapped, hard saddlebags
- Tooled leather seat
- Chrome tank and fender emblems
- Wide whitewall tires
- Chrome, Laced Steel wheels
- Triple-disc brakes
- Air-adjustable rear suspension
- Electronic cruise control