Less can truly be more with the FLHRS Road King Custom as it rides with an attitude inspired by the West Coast custom scene. Now possessing the Twin Cam 96 engine, 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission and reduced clutch lever effort, the Road King Custom brings more performance and an easy ride.
A smooth front fender, swept-back chrome wind deflector and pullback beach handlebar and leather-covered hard bags combine for a streamlined look. Low Profile rear suspension and a deep bucket seat at just 26.1 inches in height provide additional style and versatility.
Chrome, Slotted Cast Alloy wheels and streamlined rider footboards, passenger pegs and brake pedal ride under a smooth chrome fuel tank console with nickel-plated tank badges. Offered in seven solid and Sunglo Pearl colors for 2007.
FLHRS Road King Custom features
- New rubber mount, 1584cc Twin Cam 96 engine
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome treatment
- New 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- Standard Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- New redesigned football shape air cleaner
- Chrome wind-swept visor
- Pullback beach handlebar
- Seat height of 26.1-inches is lowest in the Touring family
- Electro-formed, nickel-plated Harley-Davidson fuel tank emblem
- Large, silver-faced tank-mounted speedometer in stretch chrome console
- Chrome, Slotted Disc Cast Aluminum wheels
- Leather saddlebag with hidden supports
- Clean front and rear fenders
- Triple disc brakes
- Low-profile, air-adjustable rear suspension