The FLHT Electra Glide Standard can serve as a clean canvas for creating a personalized custom tourer or as an ideal entry to motorcycle touring. Now adding the Twin Cam 96 engine, 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission and standard Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), the Electra Glide Standard provides power for the pavement.
Offering key touring features for the rider seeking a pure, long-distance motorcycle, the Electra Glide Standard is a no-nonsense dresser. In addition to a redesigned football shape air cleaner, reduced clutch lever effort, locking GTX nylon saddlebags, the classic Harley-Davidson fork-mounted Batwing fairing with instrumentation, air-adjustable rear suspension, triple-disc brakes and auxiliary lamps are standard.
Offered in Vivid Black, Fire Red Pearl and Pacific Blue Pearl.
FLHT Electra Glide Standard features
- New rubber mount 1584cc Twin Cam 96 engine
- Silver powder-coated engine with polished treatment
- New 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- Standard Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- New redesigned football shape air cleaner
- Air-adjustable rear suspension
- Bat-wing, fork-mounted fairing
- Locking GTX nylon alloy saddlebags
- Comfort-stitch touring saddle
- Fairing-mounted speedometer and tachometer
- Triple-disc brakes
- Cruise control-ready
- Clear-lens reflector-optics auxiliary lamps
- Triple Circuit Damping (DCD) front forks
- Footboard inserts