The FLHTC Electra Glide Classic has the features of a full dresser touring motorcycle while maintaining opportunity for plenty of customizing. The addition of the Twin Cam 96 engine and 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission make the Electra Glide Classic a powerful touring machine with a passenger and cargo. Reduced clutch lever effort, an adjustable Tour-Pak, comfortable passenger seating area and 40-watt Advanced Audio System by Harman/Kardon surround the rider and passenger in comfort and style.
The Electra Glide Classic with standard ESPFI provides even throttle response and engine performance in various weather and elevation conditions. Full engine instrumentation, additional fender and saddlebag trim, locking saddlebags and chrome engine covers are standard. Offered in three solid and four two-tone color options.
FLHTC Electra Glide Classic features
- New Rubber mount 1584cc Twin Cam 96 engine
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome treatment
- New 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- Standard Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- New redesigned football shape air cleaner
- Bat-wing, fork-mounted fairing
- 40-watt CD/AM/FM/WB/MP3 Advanced Audio System by Harman/Kardon
- Lockable GTX nylon saddlebags and King Tour-Pak
- Comfort-stitch touring saddle and passenger backrest
- Full instrumentation
- Triple-disc brakes
- Air-adjustable rear suspension
- Triple Circuit Damping (TCD) front forks