FLSTN Softail Deluxe sets its sights to the future with a look to the past. A 24.5-inch seat height makes this the lowest Harley-Davidson 2007 model and one of the lowest on the market. The Softail Deluxe is heavy on nostalgic style as a unique paint scheme, beautiful cloisonnÃ© and abundant chrome combine with the new Twin Cam 96B engine, 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission and Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) for stunning overall performance.
The Softail Deluxe offers premium rider comfort with a comfortable pullback riser and wide handlebar. An integrated luggage rack, checked seat side panels with a chrome grab rail, new full-length footboards, wide whitewall tires on Chrome, Laced Steel wheels, special tank and fender emblems and a classic tombstone tail light evoke the past.
New four-hole fender supports allow additional customizing creativity. Chrome, Profile Laced Aluminum wheels are available as a factory-installed option. Available in four solid and three new tone-tone color options.
FLSTN Softail Deluxe features
- Rigid-mount 1584cc Twin Cam 96B balanced engine
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome covers
- New 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) standard
- Hard tail styling with hidden, horizontal rear shocks
- Low 24.5-inch seat height
- Integrated luggage rack
- Wide whitewall tires and Chrome, Laced Steel 16-inch wheels
- Chrome oil tank
- Chrome shotgun exhaust
- Pullback risers and handlebar
- Tombstone tail light
- Distinctive headlight nacelle
- Clear-lens reflector-optic passing lamps
- Easily removable passenger pillion
- Full-length floorboards with heel/toe shift lever
- Easy-reach sidestand