The FLSTSC Springer Classic digs deeply into Harley-Davidson history for the retro look of a classic Springer front end with deep black powder-coated front forks and chrome shocks and springs. The new Twin Cam 96B engine in black and chrome, 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission and Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) deliver a sweet rider with confident handling.
The Springer Classic fuel tank trim, metal stamped emblem and stamped oil tank patent label remain are reminiscent of the Knucklehead era. Newly packaged directional signals on the beach style handlebar and comfortable seating position ensure the look of a rider who owns the road. The tough looking Springer Classic has an exposed rear fender with a passenger pillion that can be easily removed to enhance the nostalgic look.
Crossover chrome dual exhausts ride low in back. Standard Chrome, Laced Steel wheels can be replaced with an optional Chrome, Profile Laced Aluminum wheels. Available in four solid and two two-tone paint schemes, plus three two-tone custom color options.
FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic features
- New rigid-mount 1584cc Twin Cam 96B balanced engine
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome covers
- New 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) standard
- Black powder-coated Springer front suspension
- Hard tail styling with twin hidden, horizontal rear shocks
- Crossover dual exhaust
- New directional signals on beach-style handlebar
- Chrome, Laced Steel 16-inch wheels
- Tombstone taillight
- Fender-mounted running light
- Removable passenger pillion for solo or two-up seating
- Retro fuel tank trim and badge with oil tank patent badge
- Full-length floorboards with heel-and-toe shifter