A uniquely designed "shark nose" fairing and sleek styling make the FLTR Road Glide stand out among Harley-Davidson touring motorcycles. The frame-mounted fairing reduces weight on the fork and handlebar giving the Road Glide an enjoyable highway ride with protection from the elements.
That ride gets even better for 2007, with the addition of the Twin Cam 96 engine and 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission for improved power and relaxed cruising. The Road Glide instrumentation features the 40-watt Advanced Audio System by Harman/Kardon. Hard-shell saddlebags, cruise control and Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) are standard. Black slashing graphics add an original color contrast.
The Road Glide is available in nine solid color combinations for 2007.
FLTR Road Glide features
- New rubber mount 1584cc Twin Cam 96 engine
- Silver powder-coated engine with chrome treatment
- New 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- Standard Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- New redesigned football shape air cleaner
- Dual clear-lens, reflector-optics headlights
- Frame-mounted, aerodynamic fairing
- Silver gauges, wheels and calipers
- Slashing, broad-stripe graphics
- 40-watt CD/AM/FM/WB/MP3 Advanced Audio System by Harman/Kardon
- Sleek custom saddle
- GTX nylon hard saddlebags with hidden supports
- Full cockpit-style instrumentation
- Electronic cruise control
- Triple-disc brakes
- Air adjustable rear suspension
- Triple Circuit Damping (TCD) front forks