The road is radical for the 2007 FXSTB Night Train, now rolling on a wide 200 mm rear tire with the new Twin Cam 96B engine, 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission and standard Electronic Port Sequential Fuel Injection (ESPFI). A new extended rider footpeg and brake pedal allows the rider to stretch out just that much further.
The wide 200mm rear tire and Black, Slotted Cast Aluminum Disc rear wheel with color-matched belt sprocket under a Bobtail fender give the already intimidating FXSTB Night Train an even more aggressive attitude. The dark side never looked better with an all-black powertrain with wrinkle-black trim on the engine covers and air cleaner, oil tank and rear fender supports, and black console is perched on the fuel tank.
The raked FX front end with drag bars over a 21-inch Chrome, Laced Steel Wheel and Badlander seat scream style for the street. The Chrome, Aluminum Profile Laced front wheel and Forged, Polished Aluminum Disc rear wheel are available as factory-installed options. Available in six solid colors, including three denim paint choices.
FXSTB Night Train features
- Rigid-mount, 1584cc Twin Cam 96B balanced engine
- Black powder-coated engine with wrinkle-black and texture-black covers
- New 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) standard
- Hard tail styling with twin, hidden, horizontal rear shocks
- Fat 200mm rear tire and wide rear bobtail fender
- Black Slotted Disc Cast Aluminum 17-inch rear wheel
- Chrome, Laced Steel 21-inch front wheel
- Black color-matched belt sprocket
- Low-slung Badlander seat
- Drag bars on six-inch risers
- Black tank console, air cleaner, oil tank and rear fender supports