The new FXSTC Softail Custom offers the ultimate ride for those who want to kick back with their feet stretched out for a comfortable solo ride, or with a passenger. The new Twin Cam 96B engine and 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission enhances the ride, while the combination of laid-back chopper-inspired style and the comfort of a two-up seat and backrest is sure to stand out on the street.
The Softail Custom goes wide with a 200mm rear tire on a Polished Slotted Disc Forged Aluminum wheel wrapped by a traditional Bobtail fender. A polished stainless steel ape-hanger handlebar towers over a Fat Bob fuel tank adorned with triple laid custom decals and embossed leather tank strap.
A bullet-style headlamp rides over a standard 21-inch Chrome Profile Laced Aluminum front wheel. With chrome details adorning the new powertrain, the only thing the Softail Custom brings from the past is its name. Choose from three solid and four two-tone color schemes, plus three two-tone custom color options.
FXSTC Softail Custom features
- New rigid-mount, 1584 Twin Cam 96Bcc balanced engine
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome treatment
- New 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- New wide 200mm rear tire with wide, sculpted Bobtail fender
- Polished, Slotted Disc Forged Aluminum 17-inch rear wheel
- Chrome, Profile Laced Aluminum 21-inch front wheel
- New chrome button tufted two-up seat with chrome backrest
- New profile ape hanger handlebar with bare knuckle risers
- New custom, silkscreen graphics on traditional Fat Bob fuel tank with custom-sewn, leather strap
- New front fork slider cover and chrome bullet headlamp
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) standard
- Hard tail styling with hidden, horizontal rear shocks
- Raked FX front forks
- Forward highway-style rider pegs
- Chrome horseshoe oil tank