As one of the more versatile motorcycles in a diverse family, the Softail Deuce remains a styling leader by getting low and long for 2007. With a lowered suspension reducing seat height by nearly an inch, the Softail Deuce is a custom motorcycle primed for the long ride.
With the addition of the Twin Cam 96B engine, 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission and Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), the Deuce brings more performance to its stylized look. A new extended rider footpeg and brake pedal allow the rider to stretch the legs from the low Badlander seat. Its chromed FX front end sports a Chrome, Laced Steel 21-inch wheel and chrome low-rise, flat-track style handlebar.
The 160mm rear tire on a 17-inch Silver, Solid Disc Cast Aluminum wheel compliments the slipped Deuce rear fender, while the stretched fuel tank with full-length chrome console extends the long, low profile. Choose from six solid and four two-tone paint options for the Deuce, plus three two-tone custom color options.
FXSTD Softail Deuce features
- New rigid-mount, 1584cc Twin Cam 96B balanced engine
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome covers
- New 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) standard
- Hard tail styling with twin, hidden, horizontal rear shocks
- Lowered rear suspension and new shocks
- New extended rider footpeg and brake pedal
- Stretched fuel tank
- Chrome, Laced Steel 21-inch front wheel
- Silver, Solid Disc Cast Aluminum 17-inch rear wheel with 160mm tire
- Fast-back style rear fender
- Low, smooth Badlander seat
- Chrome FX front forks
- Chrome riser with low-rise flat-track handlebar
- Chrome fender supports with hidden hardware
- Chrome full-length tank console