The FLHR Road King provides timeless Harley-Davidson styling with riding comfort of a Touring chassis now featuring the Twin Cam 96 engine and 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission. Locking, weather-resistant hard-shell saddlebags and a large, detachable windshield help resist the elements.
A two-up touring seat, air-adjustable rear suspension and footboards enhance the experience for the rider and passenger. The large, clear-lens Hiawatha headlight and clear-lens auxiliary passing lights, console-mounted speedometer and a deep skirted FL front fender provide a commanding presence on the road. Ten color options for 2007 include four two-tone combinations.
FLHR Road King features
- New rubber mount, 1584cc Twin Cam 96 engine
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome treatment
- New 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- Standard Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- New redesigned football shape air cleaner
- Heritage-rich styling
- Large Hiawatha headlight and chrome nacelle
- Detachable windshield
- Large, tank-mounted speedometer
- Two-piece Touring seat
- Weather resistant and lockable GTX nylon hard saddlebags
- Triple-disc brakes
- Air-adjustable rear suspension