As a new VRSC model and the evil twin brother of the Night Rod, the VRSCDX Night Rod Special provides wicked style and performance. With an all-black finished 1130cc Revolution powertrain pounding out 120 horsepower and 80 ft. lbs. of torque, the VRSCDX Night Rod Special reflects the elite end of the power cruiser segment. Blacked-out components show a rebellious attitude that rides on a wide 240mm rear tire.
Keeping the Night Rod Special on the dark side are black features like the frame, forks, triple clamps, swing arm and Black Machined Slotted Disc Cast Aluminum wheels with orange pin-striping. Taking the Night Rod Special further into the heart of darkness are a color-matched speed screen visor, brushed Straight-shot Dual exhaust with black end caps and exhaust shields, and a black-on-black racing stripe paint scheme.
A five-gallon fuel tank lies under a newly restyled, low seat, combined with forward controls and drag style handlebar for a comfortable ride. Available in Black Denim color with Vivid Black racing stripe or Vivid Black with Black Denim racing stripe.
VRSCDX Night Rod Special features
- Liquid-cooled, 1130cc Revolution V-Twin engine
- 120 hp at 8250 rpm/ 80 ft. lbs. torque at 7000 rpm
- Revolution engine with all-black finish, highlighted fins and gloss black covers
- Color-matched speed screen visor
- New 240mm wide rear tire
- Five-gallon under-seat fuel cell
- 36-degree fork angle
- 49mm custom forks
- Brembo triple-disc brakes
- Black steel hydroformed frame
- Black, Machined Slotted Disc Cast Aluminum 18-inch rear wheel and 19-inch front wheel with orange pin striping
- Blacked-out mirrors, rear shocks and controls
- Black-on-black racing stripe paint scheme
- High performance carbon fiber final drive belt
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Brushed Straight-shot Dual exhaust with black end caps and exhaust covers
- Low 25.2-inch seat height
- New clutch interlock system