Blending a sport-tuned suspension and Brembo performance brakes, the VRSCR Street Rod is a muscular roadster with stylish attitude. Mid-mount foot controls and a 40-degree lean angle put the rider to an aggressive riding posture. Handling is precise with a wider and higher handlebar for finer control and ergonomically enhanced rear brake lever.
With a fork angle of 32 degrees and a wheelbase of 66.8 inches, the Street Rod is an exhilarating motorcycle designed to let riders to attack twisty back roads with confidence. The 43mm inverted forks and rear shocks have a performance calibration for precise handling. An 1130cc liquid-cooled Revolution V-Twin engine with straight-shot dual exhaust pipes produces 120 horsepower and 80 ft. lbs. of torque. New "high-tech" finishes and radical denim paint give riders more options to customize the VRSCR.
Offered in five solid colors, including new Pacific Blue Denim and Pewter Pearl Denim.
VRSCR Street Rod features
- Liquid-cooled, 1130cc Revolution V-Twin engine
- 120 hp at 8250 rpm/80 ft. lbs. torque at 7000 rpm
- Chrome straight-shot dual exhaust pipes
- Five-gallon under-seat fuel cell
- 32-degree fork angle
- 40-degree lean angle
- 43mm inverted forks
- Brembo triple-disc brakes
- Braided brake lines
- Powder-coated hydroformed frame
- High performance carbon fiber final drive belt
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Adjustable handlebar
- Mid-mount foot controls
- Black, Staggered 10-spoke Cast Aluminum rear wheel, 19-inch front wheel
- Plastic radiator shroud with twin vortex air scoops
- Teardrop reflector-optic headlight
- Clock and dual trip meter
- New clutch interlock system