- Horsepower @ RPM:
- Torque @ RPM:
- 1250 L
The VRSCX takes it to the track as a new VRSC model honoring the Screamin’ Eagle/Vance & Hines NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle team and Harley-Davidson drag racing heritage with a powerful engine and radical styling. A 1250cc Screamin’ Eagle Revolution engine with big-bore cylinders and ported heads provides 123 horsepower and 86 ft. lbs. of torque.
A 240mm rear tire, drag bars, forward controls, a Profile Laced Aluminum front wheel, drag visor and unique paint and decals with a redesigned version of the famous #1 logo, combine to make this motorcycle a winning entry into the VRSC family. A five-gallon fuel tank provides long travel range and lies under a drag styled, low seat.
Production of this extreme street-legal drag bike is limited to 1,400 units.
- Liquid-cooled, 1250cc Revolution V-Twin engine
- 123 hp at 8000 rpm/ 86 ft. lbs. torque at 7000 rpm
- NHRA Screamin’ Eagle/Vance & Hines NHRA Pro Stock Bike paint scheme
- Smoked drag visor windshield
- 240mm wide rear tire
- Five-gallon under-seat fuel cell
- 36-degree fork angle
- 49mm custom forks
- Brembo triple-disc brakes
- Hydroformed frame
- Machined, Slotted Disc Cast Aluminum 18-inch rear wheel
- Brushed, Profile Laced Aluminum 19-inch front wheel
- High performance carbon fiber final drive belt
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Low 26-inch drag-style seat
- Forward controls with shorter drag-style handlebar
- New clutch interlock system