The XL 1200L Sportster Low is a long and low motorcycle with plenty of power. A wide, pullback handlebar and a low two-up seat provide comfortable ergonomics. The reduced clutch and brake lever effort makes the 1200 Low a relaxed ride. Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) provides smooth operation. The 1200cc rubber-mounted XL Evolution engine combines with a 4.5-gallon tank for longer range.
The new gauge include a clock, low-fuel warning light and two trip set odometers, while longer handlebar wires provide more customization options. The special Black, 13-spoke Cast Aluminum 19-inch front wheel combines with a Black, 13-spoke Cast Aluminum 16-inch rear wheel and mid-mounted foot controls for a sweet ride. Chrome, Laced Steel wheels are optional as is the Smart Security System. Five solid and three two-tone color options are offered for 2007.
XL 1200L Sportster 1200 Low features
- Rubber-mounted XL Evolution 1200cc engine
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome treatment
- Standard Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- New lighter clutch effort
- New gauge with odometer clock, low fuel warning light and two trip set odometers
- Integrated chrome gauge housing and handlebar clamp
- Two-up seat
- 4.5-gallon fuel tank
- Black, 13-spoke Cast Aluminum 19-inch front and 16-inch rear wheels
- Mid-mounted foot controls
- Wide pullback handlebar