The XL Sportster 1200 Roadster is in a street-fighting mood for 2007, adding electronic fuel injection to its already high-performing, rubber-mounted 1200cc Evolution engine. New gauges are added to a high-mount tachometer and longer handlebar wires allow for easier customization.
A polished handlebar proudly announces the arrival of the XL Sportster 1200R. Brake lever effort is reduced by 14 percent and clutch lever effort is improved by eight percent to enhance an already quick and agile ride. Dual front disc brakes and Silver, 13-spoke Cast Aluminum wheels are standard with Chrome, Laced Steel wheels as an option. Offered in seven solid color choices for 2007.
XL 1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster features
- Rubber-mounted XL Evolution 1200cc engine
- New Black powder-coated engine and wrinkle-black treatment
- Standard Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- New lighter clutch effort
- New gauges with odometer clock, low fuel warning light and two trip set odometers
- Classic 3.3-gallon fuel tank with new graphic
- High-compression, high-flow cylinder heads
- High-performance cams
- Triple-disc brakes
- High-mount tachometer
- Mid-mount foot controls
- Silver, 13-spoke Cast Aluminum wheels
- Wide polished handlebar