A sleek look combined with a straight style for the boulevard and street make the Sportster 883 Custom a distinctive ride for 2007. Topped by a 4.5-gallon fuel tank and two-up seat, the XL Sportster 883C is powered by a fuel-injected 883cc Evolution engine with new cams for a responsive throttle and performance. Reduced clutch and brake lever effort on forward controls and a pullback handlebar provide a low profile, laid-back ride.
While 21-inch Chrome Laced Steel front wheel and Silver Solid Disc Cast Aluminum rear wheel are standard, Chrome Profile Laced Aluminum wheels are optional. Choose from five solid and three two-tone paint combinations, plus three two-tone custom color options.
XL 883C Sportster 883 Custom features
- Rubber-mounted XL Evolution 883cc engine
- Silver powder-coated engine
- Standard Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- New cams on retuned powertrain for improved performance
- New lighter clutch effort
- New gauges with odometer clock, low fuel warning light and two trip set odometers
- 4.5-gallon fuel tank
- Chrome staggered shorty dual exhaust
- Chrome pullback handlebar riser
- Chrome, Laced Steel 21-inch front wheel and Silver, Solid Disc Cast Aluminum 16-inch rear wheel
- One-piece, two-up seat
- Forward foot controls