- Twin Cam 96 engine
- 6-speed cruise drive gearbox
- 1584 L
Harley-Davidson has earned a reputation as the preeminent motorcycle for those looking to scratch their itch for customization. And for those riders who want a head start on building their dream custom motorcycle, the Dyna Super Glide Custom model is an ideal choice.
This stylish performer’s long, low profile fender is enhanced by a low-slung, two-up ribbed seat that, together with a stainless steel mini pull-back handlebar, creates a lean look on the front end. The Dyna Super Glide Custom also features a sport wrap-around rear fender with painted supports, a chrome low-profile tank console with an electronic speedometer, and a full set of Chrome Steel Laced wheels.
Inside all the chrome and steel awesomeness, the Dyna Super Glide Custom is powered by a 1584 cc Twin Cam 96 engine that’s perfectly suited to rumble along any surface while shifting smoothly with the 6-speed cruise drive gearbox, creating a ride that not only emphasizes styling substance, but also has the meat and power worthy of the Harley-Davidson name.
For anybody that’s looking into scoring a Harley-Davidson in the near future, the Dyna Super Glide Custom’s combination of customizable aesthetics and impressive powertrain performance makes it an ideal choice. After all, there’s a reason why this bike is so popular amongst hardcore riders the world over.
It’s been tried and proven to be the real deal.
Find out more about the Harley-Davidson FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom after the jump.
NEW Optional Security Package bundling
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and a Smart
Security System for greater value,
NEW Paint color options
- Michelin Scorcher tires
- Black powertrain with chrome covers
- Chrome exhaust with dual staggered shorty mufflers
- 5-gallon Super Glide Custom fuel tank
- Chrome Steel Laced wheels
- Low profile front fender
- Sport wrap-around rear fender with painted supports
- One-piece, two-up Dyna classic seat
- Stainless steel, mini pull-back handlebar
- Chrome low-profile tank console with electronic speedometer
- Rubber-mounted Twin Cam 96™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), rated at 92 ft. lbs. of torque
- 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- Exposed under-seat battery box
- Exposed rear coil-over shock absorbers
- Mid-mounted rider footpegs with brake and shift levers
- Optional Harley-Davidson Smart Security System with hands-free security fob and Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Optional Chrome Aluminum Profile laced wheels
- Optional Original Equipment Custom Color paint program
|Engine||Air-cooled, Twin Cam 96™|
|Fuel System||Electronic Sequential Port|
Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
|Transmission||6-Speed Cruise Drive|
|Miles Per Gallon||43 MPG combined City/Hwy|
|Seat Height (laden) (in./mm)||26.3/668|
|Tire||Michelin Scorcher “31”|
front and rear
|• Front||Scorcher “31”|
|• Rear||Scorcher “31”|
|• Front||Steel Laced|
19 in. x 2.5 in.
(483 mm x 64 mm)
|• Rear||Steel Laced|
17 in. x 4.5 in.
(432 mm x 114 mm)
|• Optional Style||Chrome, Aluminum Profile|
Laced, front and rear
|Fuel Capacity (U.S. gals/liters)||5.0/18.9|
|Weight as Shipped (lbs./kg)||648/294.0|
|Solids||Vivid Black, Big Blue Pearl|
|Two-Tones||Ember Red Sunglo/|
Merlot Sunglo, Midnight Pearl/
Brilliant Silver Pearl
|Custom Colors||Tequila Sunrise/H-D Orange|
Motor Cycle USA----"The Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Custom has a long, low profile that rumbles with the Twin Cam 96 engine that shifts smoothly with the 6-speed cruise drive gearbox. Customizing this sleek beast is easy with the optional Harley-Davidson Smart Security System, chrome aluminum profile laced wheels, and the optional original equipment color paint program."