Developed to deal effortless even with the harshest terrains, the Hero impulse is the first motorcycle which wears a Hero Motor Corp badge.
The new bike has a sporty design with a black mudguard and a high headlamp. Additionally the wide handlebars come with knuckle-guards to keep mud off your hands.
The Hero Impulse is powered by a 149.2 cc, air cooled, 4- stroke single cylinder OHC which offers a maximum power of 9.7 kW (13.2 Ps) @ 7500 rpm and 13.4 Nm of torque @ 5000 rpm.
The bike is equipped with the new ATFT- Advanced Tumble Flow Induction Technology. This technology offers a better balance of power and full efficiency, improving the mileage and reducing noxes. The ride quality is assured by a long stroke front suspension and a Nitrox gas-filled mono shock rear suspension.
The Hero Motor Corp Impulse has a starting price of Rs 66,800 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
ATFT- Advanced Tumble Flow Induction Technology
This Revolutionary echnology moves the air and petrol mexture within the combustion chamber in a whirling motion in order to improve combustin. This Provides for the best balance of power and full efficiency. Hence, more mileage and less pollution.
- High torque ATFT engine and high ground clearance for rough terrain riding
- Raised fender and large diameter front wheel with “stud pattern’ type tyres
- Sturdier front suspension with long stroke and large front disc brake for cross country riding
- Nitrox gas-filled mono shock rear suspension
- Straight pull spokes at the rear for tough terrains
- Low maintenance sealed endless drive chain
- Digital-analog combo meter console with ‘service due’ indicator
- Sharp edgy graphics
- Motocross seat
- Sporty high mount muffler
Breakthrough service package with 3 years/40000 kms. warranty period. Plus, 6 Free service benefits up to 560 days.
Free Service Schedule
- 1st Free Service:
- 500 - 750 Kms. or 60 days from the date of purchase, whichever is earlier.
- 2nd Free Service:
- 3000 - 3500 Kms. or 100 days from the date of previous service, whichever is earlier.
- 3rd Free Service:
- 6000 - 6500 Kms. or 100 days from the date of previous service, whichever is earlier.
- 4th Free Service:
- 9000 - 9500 Kms. or 100 days from the date of previous service, whichever is earlier.
- 5th Free Service:
- 12000 - 12500 Kms. or 100 days from the date of previous service, whichever is earlier.
- 6th Free Service:
- 15000 -15500 Kms. or 100 days from the date of previous service, whichever is earlier.
|Engine Type||Air cooled, 4- stroke single cylinder OHC , Self start|
|Max. Power||9.7 kW (13.2 Ps) @ 7500 rpm|
|Max. Torque||13.4 N-m @ 5000 rpm|
|Ingnition||D.C - CDI Ignition System|
|Gear box||5 Speed constant mesh|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic Hydraulic Shock Absorbers|
|Suspension Rear||Swing Arm with Mono Suspension with Nitrox|
|Front Brake||Dia 240 mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||Drum Internal expanding shoe type (110 mm)|
|Tyre Size Front||90 / 90 x 19 - 52 P|
|Tyre Size Rear||110 / 90 x 17 - 60 P|
|Battery||12 V - 4 Ah, MF Battery|
|Head Light||12 V - 35 W / 35 W - Halogen Bulb (Multi -Reflector Type)|
|Tail Stop Lamp||12V - 0.5 W / 4.1 W LED Lamp|
|Turn Signal Lamp||12 V - 10 W (Amber Bulb) x 4 nos (Multi-Reflector-Clear Lens)|
|Ground Clearance||245 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||11.1 Litre (Min) - 2.6 Litre (Usable Reserve)|
Maxabout ---- "Hero MotoCorp has officially launched the Impulse in India, the dispatches have already started and it will soon be available at showrooms in metros and Tier-I cities."
Zigwheels ---- "Say hello to the Hero Impulse which is based totally on the Brazilian market Honda Bros. However, here in India, it is the Impulse for all wannabe biking Heroes who want to feel that a bike with go-anywhere capability is what will make them rise in esteem."
Ibnlive ---- "The Impulse’s engine is substantially the same as the CBZ X-Treme but it wears a new cam, a new balancer shaft and a different carb spec which all make it very different from the Hunk/CBZX/Unicorn/Dazzler"
Autocarindia ---- "The Impulse is the first motorcycle to wear a Hero MotoCorp badge and Hero Moto has boldly gone ahead to kick-start a new on-off road segment with this motorcycle."