- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 90 @ 8500
- Torque @ RPM:
- 67 @ 5000
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- 1140 cc
With its classic design language, the Honda CB1100A looks like a blast form the past. We especially like the massive headlight, the old school fenders and low seat height which gives you a pretty relaxed riding position. Once on board, you are met by an ergonomically designed handlebar and two big gauges that keep you posted on various stats.
As far as power is concerned, the Honda CB1100A is propelled by a 1,140 cc, DOHC, 4 valves engine with PGM-FI electronic fuel injection. The engine cranks out a maximum output of 90 hp at 8,500 rpm and 67 lb-ft at 5,000 rpm. Its power is kept in leash by a five-speed transmission.
The motorcycle’s backbone is represented by a double-cradle frame which grips the engine with four solid and two rubber mounts.
The Honda CB1100A comes with a starting price of $13,199.
Hit the jump for more information on the Honda CB1100A.
Limited quantities, unlimited potential. Get your special edition CB1100 before they run out.
The new Honda CB1100A is ready to take you on a thrill ride through the past and all the way to tomorrow. This is a bike that captures the mystique of the seminal 1969 CB750 Four, in both its timeless design and its distinctive riding experience. Just like the CB750 and other superbikes of your youth, the CB1100A is powered by an air-cooled engine that’s exquisitely crafted using new production methods to ensure a flawless finish to the finning and cases. The DOHC fuel-injected 1,140 cc inline-four has a classic look, sound and feel, with huge torque and smooth power anywhere from near idle to the 8,500 rpm redline. It’s old-time superbike power at its creamy, effortless best. The chassis, too, stirs memories of how motorcycles used to look, while handling with a composure that riders of yesteryear could only dream of. Honda has always believed that motorcycles make a personal, emotional connection with their owners, and are much more than mere transport. That’s never been more true than with the Honda CB1100A.
- It’s sporty, without being a sportbike. It can tour, without being a touring bike. The CB1100A’s versatility comes from its strong engine, well-balanced chassis, and sensible ergonomics. It’s a bike to be ridden and enjoyed, not just polished and admired.
- Efficient PGM-FI fuel injection for excellent fuel mileage and crisp throttle response.
- The CB1100A’s classic double-cradle frame grips the engine with four solid and two rubber mounts, which combined with the internal engine balance shaft ensures that harsh vibration will never spoil your ride.
- Triple-piston Nissin calipers up front and Honda’s Combined Braking System with ABS help to bring you to a stop quickly and safely.
- The CB1100A’s large round headlight, analog instruments, slim seat, chrome front and rear fenders, and other classic elements stir memories of superbikes of the past.
|Bore & Stroke||73.5 mm x 67.2 mm|
|Valve Train||Chain-driven DOHC, 4 valves|
|Fuel Delivery||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Max Power||90 hp at 8,500 rpm|
|Max Torque||67 lb-ft at 5,000 rpm|
|Final Drive||O-ring-sealed chain|
|Front Suspension||41 mm telescopic fork; 107 mm (4.2 in) travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual shocks; 100 mm (3.9 in) travel|
|Tires||110/80 - 18 front; 140/70 - 18 rear|
|Brakes||Front 296 mm discs with triple-piston calipers; rear 256 mm disc with single-piston caliper. Combined Braking System with ABS|
|Seat Height||795 mm (31.3 in.)|
|Wheelbase||1,490 mm (58.6 in.)|
|Curb Weight||248 kg (547 lb) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride|
|Fuel Capacity||14.6 litres|
|Colour||Pearly Milky White|
|Warranty||12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus|