The Honda CBF1000 has a lot to love. For the starters features an elegant design language, with a modern fairing, sporty headlights and an aerodynamic windscreen. You also get a sculpted fuel tank and a pretty spacious 3-step adjustable seat that keeps you comfortable even when you have to deal with long journeys.
At the heart of the Honda CBF1000 lies a 998 cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, inline-4 engine that cranks out a maximum output of 79kW at 9,000 and 96 Nm of torque at 6500 rpm. The engine features a modern PGM-FI system and is paired with a six speed transmission. It is also worthy of being mentioned that it is fed by a 19 liters (including 4 litre reserve) fuel tank.
The motorcycle’s speed is kept in leash by Honda’s Combined Antilock Brake System which keeps you safe over variable road conditions.
The Honda CBF1000 is offered with a starting price of £7,925.
Hit the jump for more information on the Honda CBF1000.
Powered by a Fireblade-based engine with a legacy of dramatic victories under its belt, the elegantly styled CBF1000 packs powerful performance into an elegantly styled midsized configuration that offers both big-bike enjoyment and easy-riding confidence. Generous thrusts of acceleration from its race-proven inline-4 powerplant are accompanied by silky-smooth suspension and a seeming genius for delivering the power just where most riders need it - in the low-to-mid rev range. Featuring a 3-step adjustable seat and a frame-mounted half fairing for just-fit riding comfort, the CBF’s first-rate chassis, suspension and brakes also contribute to its sporty feel and swiftly responsive handling capabilities. A generous 19-litre tank capacity and impressive fuel economy are sure to tempt you out on longer rides. Specialising in usable power and maximum fun, the CBF1000’s seemingly endless versatility has already made it a firm favourite among sports riders and daily bikers alike. Now it’s your turn!
- EURO-3. Complies with EURO-3 emissions regulations.
- Honda Multi-Action System. Cartridge-type front fork and rear damper design ensures a confident balance of compliant damping and precise handling.
- Honda Ignition Security System. Only allows the bike to be started by its original encoded keys to effectively protect against theft.
- Combined Antilock Brake System.Optimises the balance of front and rear braking control while counteracting tyre slip when braking over variable road conditions.
- Programmed Fuel Injection. Map-type computerised system maintains strong power and responsive performance in all conditions.
- Honda Evolutional Catalysing System. Oxygen-sensing system maintains an optimal air fuel mixture for the most effective catalytic reduction of exhaust emissions.
|Max. Torque||96Nm / 6,500min-1 (95/1/EC)|
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke DOHC inline-4|
|Ignition||Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance|
|Max. Power Output||79kW / 9,000min-1 (95/1/EC)|
|Bore & Stroke||75 x 56.5mm|
|Compression Ratio||11.2 : 1|
|Final Drive||#530 O-ring sealed chain|
|Weight||250kg (F: 120kg; R: 130kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||19 litres (including 4-litre reserve)|
|Seat Height||795mm (±15mm)|
|Length x Width x Height||2,156 x 781 x 1,138mm|
|Wheels Front||Hollow-section 6-spoke cast aluminium|
|Suspension Rear||Gas-charged HMAS damper and adjustable spring and rebound; 120mm axle stroke|
|Brakes Front||296 x 4.5mm dual hydraulic disc with 2- piston calipers, floating rotors, sintered metal pads (3-piston calipers and Combined ABS|
|Tyres Rear||160/60 ZR17M/C (69W)|
|Tyres Front||120/70 ZR17M/C (58W)|
|Brakes Rear||240 x 5.0mm hydraulic disc with 1-piston caliper, sintered metal pads and Combined ABS|
|Suspension Front||41mm free valve-type telescopic fork and adjustable spring; 120mm stroke|
|Wheels Rear||Hollow-section 6-spoke cast aluminium|