- Inline 4 Cylinder, Liquid-cooled 4-stroke, 16-valve DOHC
- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 58 @ 9000
- Torque @ RPM:
- 71 @ 6500
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- 998 cubic inches
The Honda CBF1000F is a true beast wrapped in a pretty modern design language. Talking about design, the motorcycle features an aerodynamic that seems to merge with the sporty fuel tank. Needless to say that the bike has also received perfect ergonomics, so you won’t have to worry about comfort even when a long journey waits in front of you.
The Honda CBR1000F is propelled by an inline 4 cylinder, liquid-cooled 4-stroke, 16-valve DOHC, 998 cc engine with PGM-FI electronic fuel injection. The engine puts out a maximum power of 79 kw at 9000 rpm and 96Nm of torque at 6,500 rpm. Its power is kept in leash by a modern six speed transmission.
But power without control is useless; thereby the CBF1000F has received a set of sporty suspensions which give you a great handling but also a pretty comfortable ride. They consist of a rear Pro-Link configuration with gas-charges HMAS damper (120 mm axle travel) and a front 41 mm cartridge-type telescopic fork (120 mm axle travel).
Hit the jump for more information on the Honda CBF1000F.
The Honda CBF1000F fully expresses the CBF ethos of versatile motorcycling enjoyment. It was developed to be a sporty performer that would lead its class in stylish practicality and usable power.
The specialities of the CBF1000F are not just adjustable components and handling that easily adapts to the rider’s skill level, but an impressively linear delivery that provides the power the rider wants exactly when its needed. Quick cross-city errands are made easy with strong, sporty acceleration that gets the rider out in front of traffic queues. Out-of-town cruising with a passenger and luggage aboard is a smooth, comfortable experience, while sportier solo rides are fun and exhilarating.
With a lightweight aluminium frame, the CBF1000F is agile and easy to handle. A single muffler enhances its sporty looks. Those moving up from a mid-displacement bike or re-entry riders will find it delightfully easy to ride. Seasoned bikers looking for a power-packed all-rounder will be inspired by its precise performance characteristics, luxurious styling and comfort. For anyone looking for a high-quality, high value Honda experience, the CBF1000F is a perfect fit.
- Programmed Fuel Injection. Map-type computerised system maintains strong power and responsive performance in all conditions.
- Honda Evolutional Catalysing System. Oxygen-sensing system maintains an optimal air fuel mixture for the most effective catalytic reduction of exhaust emissions.
- Combined Antilock Brake System.Optimises the balance of front and rear braking control while counteracting tyre slip when braking over variable road conditions.
- Honda Ignition Security System. Only allows the bike to be started by its original encoded keys to effectively protect against theft.
- Honda Multi-Action System. Cartridge-type front fork and rear damper design ensures a confident balance of compliant damping and precise handling.
- EURO-3. Complies with EURO-3 emissions regulations.
|Bore & Stroke||75 x 56.5 mm|
|Max. Power Output||79kW/9,000min-1 (95/1/EC)|
|Compression Ratio||11 : 1|
|Ignition||Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance|
|Engine Type||Inline 4 Cylinder, Liquid-cooled 4-stroke, 16-valve DOHC|
|Engine Displacement||998 cc|
|Max. Torque||96Nm/6,500min-1 (95/1/EC)|
|Carburation||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Final Drive||#530 O-ring sealed chain|
|Seat Height||795 mm (±15 mm)|
|Fuel Capacity||20 litres|
|Weight||245 kg (F: 120 kg; R: 125 kg) Kerb weight|
|Length x Width x Height||2,210 x 780 x 1,220 mm|
|Ground Clearance||135 mm|
|Suspension Rear||Pro-Link with gas-charges HMAS damper, 120 mm axle travel|
|Suspension Front||41 mm cartridge-type telescopic fork, 120 mm axle travel|
|Tyres Rear||160/60 ZR17M/C (69W)|
|Tyres Front||120/70 ZR17M/C (58W)|
|Brakes Rear||240 x 6 mm hydraulic disc with 3-piston calliper, ABS and sintered pads|
|Wheels Rear||17M/C x MT5.00 hollow-section 6-spoke cast aluminium|
|Brakes Front||296 x 4.5 mm dual hydraulic disc with 3-piston callipers, ABS floating rotors and sintered metal pads|
|Wheels Front||17M/C x MT3.50 hollow-section 6-spoke cast aluminium|