- Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 16-valve
- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 55 @ 12000
- Torque @ RPM:
- 47 @ 10500
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- 599 cubic inches
The Honda CBF600F is one of the most popular motorcycles built by the Japanese manufacturer. This success can be pretty simply explained, as the motorcycle is easy to handle, reliable and also fairly capable feeling home on the race track but also on the congested city streets.
The Honda CBF600F is powered by a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 16-valve engine with PGM-FI fuel injection. The engine puts out a maximum power of 75kW at 12,000 rpm and 64Nm of torque at 10,500 rpm.
As far as style is concerned the Honda CBF600F doesn’t look as futuristic as other models in its segment, but this doesn’t mean that is less aerodynamic. The sharp cut fairing and the short windscreen help it cut though the air with poise while the sporty exhaust, the modern-shaped fuel tank and the elegant headlight underline its aggressive character.
Hit the jump for more information on the Honda CBF600F.
The legendary CBR600F is back, wrapping its famous everyday sports bike philosophy around the latest Honda technology and design principles. It’s dynamic styling and exhilarating performance capabilities make it a truly credible sports bike, while ultra smooth power delivery and effortless handling make it ideal for use every time.
A real sports bike, designed for the real world. Retaining all the innovative thinking that made the original such a finely balanced machine, the new CBR600F continues to ensure that both power and control are optimised at all times. A full fairing front cowl offers protection from windblast and combines with the multi-layered fairing design to create strong lines that keep drag to an absolute minimum. The seating position and handlebars are designed specifically to minimise rider fatigue and to take pressure off the wrists. A well padded pillion seat completes the do-it-all nature of the CBR600F by offering extra comfort for passengers without compromising on a low down, close to the rider position. Whatever you ask of it, the CBR600F always finds the right answer.
- EURO-3. Complies with EURO-3 emissions regulations.
- Honda Multi-Action System. Cartridge-type front fork and rear damper design ensures a confident balance of compliant damping and precise handling.
- Honda Ignition Security System. Only allows the bike to be started by its original encoded keys to effectively protect against theft.
- Combined Antilock Brake System.Optimises the balance of front and rear braking control while counteracting tyre slip when braking over variable road conditions.
- Honda Evolutional Catalysing System. Oxygen-sensing system maintains an optimal air fuel mixture for the most effective catalytic reduction of exhaust emissions.
- Programmed Fuel Injection. Map-type computerised system maintains strong power and responsive performance in all conditions.
|Carburation||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Type||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 16-valve|
|Compression Ratio||12 : 1|
|Ignition System||Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance|
|Bore x Stroke||67 x 42.5mm|
|Max. Power Output||75kW/12,000min-1 (95/1/EC)|
|Max. Torque||64Nm/10,500min-1 (95/1/EC)|
|Clutch Operation||Mechanical; cable-actuated|
|Clutch||Wet, multiplate with coil springs|
|Final Drive||#525 O-ring sealed chain|
|Headlights||12V; 60/55W low and high|
|Dimensions (L×W×H)||2,150 x 740 x 1,150|
|Rim Size Rear||17M/C x 5.50|
|Brakes Rear||240 x 5mm hydraulic disc with single-piston caliper and sintered metal pads|
|Front||41mm tension and preload adjustable inverted HMAS cartridge-type telescopic fork, 120mm stroke|
|Rear||Monoshock damper with adjustable tension and preload, 128mm stroke|
|Tyre Size Front||120/70 ZR17M/C|
|Tyre Size Rear||180/55 ZR17M/C|
|Rim Size Front||17M/C x MT3.50|
|Brakes Front||296 x 4.5mm dual hydraulic disc with three-piston calipers, floating rotors and sintered metal pads|